• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best Positioned Fractional

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you take the time to read about many of the obstacles that NJ had to overcome to deal with Europe, you will learn that long haul and international are not any panacea or necessarily more profitible than an Excel on the east coast.
Of course the thing that will get hurt the most by the economy of the moment is the travel cards.
I personally think depending on the depth of the crisis, that Flops and others will have a real hard time going forth as projected. Jet fuel sales for the last month down 7.6% nationally.

Please post your reference. :confused:
Because as per our President, we are not the ones with unsold aircraft.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I will look for it. I think it was in AIN a few months ago. Also, I know Flexjets unsold aircraft number and I am certain it is less than Netjets. This is mainly because Flexjets low growth rate compared to Netjets. We typically don't get aircraft unless they are sold. Supporting open shares is an expensive proposition unless you can sell them fast. Netjets does seem to be good at that. Flexjet is about as lean as a fractional can be.

All that said, the present economy does not worry me.

lol....right. Its running about a year waitlist for new owners right now.

Unless you think we need 400+ per year cause the rest of us are lonely.....hahaha

Needing 400 per year might also have something to do with your crew ratio of 7 compared to our 4. The funny thing is you are arguing a point that allows you to enjoy many benefits others of us don't have. We are slimmer than you and that isn't something I am always proud of. I forgot Netjets does everything better.

As far as the 401k goes I am happy buying most of my fund shares for less than $30.

Needing 400 per year might also have something to do with your crew ratio of 7 compared to our 4. The funny thing is you are arguing a point that allows you to enjoy many benefits others of us don't have. We are slimmer than you and that isn't something I am always proud of. I forgot Netjets does everything better.

As far as the 401k goes I am happy buying most of my fund shares for less than $30.

im not arguing anything, im correcting your misinformation.

lol.lol....u guys and this famous waiting list ah??

So i've been told. I just flew an owner last week that said his partner finally got into the program after waiting for a XL for about 8 months.

But you could be right, he could be just lying to me.

Latest resources

Back