• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best on-airport restaurant

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, nobody's mentioned The Flight Deck in LIT yet. It's in the Central Flying Service FBO. GREAT burgers.

JimG said:
Ponca City OK

Pretty good mexican food. Even the locals fill the place.

Cheap fuel, good restaurant, fast turn around, long runway, flat terrain with an ILS make this a popular refueling spot for x-country pilots and their passengers.

Celebrities, sports stars, and heavy iron are common sites at this airport.

I second PNC. We take the FAA there for our 135 line checks, very busy at lunch. Im from San Diego and its hard to find Mexican food worth stomaching out here but this place is good.

Proud Bird at LAX
29er Diner at Petaluma
The Terrace at SLC
Wings at AUN
Mandarin Chinese at RDD

Tailwinds at OCF - Best blueberry pancakes I've ever had, can't comment on the other food as I've only been during breakfast.

Lambert's Cafe in Foley, AL (Gulf Coast) - Not on the airport, but if you land at 5R4 or JKA and call them at 251-943-7655, they will send a car to pick you up, take you in the back door and the first available table is yours, even with a 2 hour wait for everyone else. One word of caution, you are so full when you leave you feel like sleeping instead of flying.

I'll throw in another vote for Enrique's in PNC. Of course, I live here, but would definately make a stop for it. :)

I'll vote for the 1. buffalo burger at Perfect Landing, (APA)
2. Tailwinds Cafe at OCF...pancakes....
3. Tony's Airside at Lakeland (KLAL)
4. Runway Cafe at Sebring (KSEF) Sunday breakfast buffet

Ocala! That's so funny; I instructed there for a year, long long ago. Is Sam still serving up the pancakes there? She was always so sweet to us... :D

Latest resources

Back