• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best on-airport restaurant

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Stellas at EVB closed I guess, became a place called Gumbo's (Cajun), now its back as Stellas. went there for the first time on yesterday. Good food and cute girls.

Cockpit cafe in Sanford, Maine is good for breakfast and lunch (SFM
Pasquales at the Auburn/Lewiston airport in Maine is good

Perfect Landing at APA definitely serves great food. The only problem -- and it's been a consistent one every time I've been there -- is the service is painfully, painfully slow.

mu2cptn said:
I second PNC. We take the FAA there for our 135 line checks, very busy at lunch. Im from San Diego and its hard to find Mexican food worth stomaching out here but this place is good.

"I'll throw in another vote for Enrique's in PNC. Of course, I live here, but would definately make a stop for it."

Enrique's....that's it. Couldn't remember the name yesterday.

mu2cptn.....it's good, but I wouldn't agree with you on not having good Mexican food in SAN. There's a place in Old Town (the old place that's been there for years) that's one of my favorites of anywhere I've ever eaten.

I'll throw my .02 worth.

Enrique's (sp) I went there on one of my first x/c during flight school.

We be smoken down in Miami county, KS

Tony's was ok in LAL

Hi jackers in Flagler county, FL was good. Even better when a friend of a friend picks up the tab.

I'm still new to FL so if there are any more ideas for food in FL keep them coming.

Tyhoon SMO Lunch is much cheaper than dinner, ask for the Lunch Special..only some of the locals know about it, usually about 6 things on your tray all excellent.
Hesperia has a new choke and puke that locals are actually going to.
Big Bear is also good for breakfast, locals going there as well.

Ara

Acadiana Regional (ARA) FBOhas lunch for around $3. This is in Southern Louisiana below Lafayette, where food is a way of life. I was told about it by a US Customs pilot when working on my private. I went on many a cross country flight to there. I would pull up in the schools piece o sh## C152 and park next to some cool military aircraft out for 'training' Nothing fancy but good cheap cajun food.

Can't remember the name, but the restaurant at Jefferson City, MO is fantastic. Only two things on the menu-- fried chicken and ham. Get the combo platter, it has both.

Not really an airport restaurant anymore since the airport closed but the landing zone at 22B (Burlington, CT) is still in operation with a "unique" menu.

Latest resources

Back