Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NJACrewservicer said:
Hysterical!!!!!

Comments like the ones this guy and other so called NJA Schedulers and Screen Readers have made only serve to help the union solidarity.

After the current contract was finalized Richard Santulli said right in front of the pilot group "You guys could have done so much better".

That tells me he looks at this as a game and doesn't fully value the quality of life and happiness of his pilot group-nor does he understand that a happy work force is one that goes above and beyond for you (ie SWA & JetBlue).

So at the next negotiation-(that he actually attends) remind him of that.
Wouldn't a billboard in front of Bridgeway with his picture and the words "you could have done so much better" be nice.

Fly Safe
Chuck

cgmason1 said:
That tells me he looks at this as a game and doesn't fully value the quality of life and happiness of his pilot group-nor does he understand that a happy work force is one that goes above and beyond for you (ie SWA & JetBlue).

This shouldn't be any great surprise to anyone...

NJACrewservicer said:
Hysterical!!!!!

You want to know whats really "hysterical"? That any Jr. High School educated, twice dipped in shat moron could do YOUR job.

Wanabees, nevercoulds, and neverwills. Pretty much sums up the job of "Crew Servicer". So go ahead, SERVICE ME. NOW!! And smile while you're doing it.

I'll tell you what is funny.....When douche bag NJA Owner shows up for his flight and I pull out the write up that I have been carrying for the last two days and ground the airplane just before his trip. After waiting at the FBO for hours the poor dumbass gets chartered out on some piece of crap vendor that has a piss poor safety record and his catering gets lost and some of his bags don't get loaded. Now thats some funny stuff!!! HA HA.

A few thoughts --

H25b -- you are wrong. Owners care -- not a tremendous amount -- but more than you think. Please treat accordingly or no one will care. Also, this is not floating around in owner's circles -- I just spent 5 minutes after reading all of the other posts from pilots telling WB not just how to run NJ but also how to run BH. If you step back from this board, it was really getting comical.

CGMason1 is not really posting on this board. Someone must have stolen his alias since this is the very first time in years he has not personally attacked me.

Fly safe (and many of us -- I can't say all since I do not even pretend to know close to all -- do care -- more than you think but porobably less than you think we should).

Some Dude said:
After waiting at the FBO for hours the poor dumbass gets chartered out on some piece of crap vendor that has a piss poor safety record and his catering gets lost and some of his bags don't get loaded. Now thats some funny stuff!!! HA HA.

O.K... I get what you're saying...

Only a NetJets' pilot is capable of wondering over to the FBO desk and asking the girl to bring out the catering order for trip #1234...

Only a NetJets' pilot can load some rich dude's bags on an airplane...

(I hate to be the one that informs you of this, but you guys didn't invent this kind of premium service)

Now that's some funny stuff !!! HA HA ... :rolleyes:

BTW, I believe all NetJets charter vendors are Argus/Wyvern approved so I doubt your p%ss poor safety record suggestion would hold water either. Our particular "piece of crap" is a late model with less than 1000 TT. Most of the NetJets a/c probably accumulate that amount of time in a year or less.

BEHOLD, the single biggest career mistake in aviation... That would be operating under the assumption that you can't be replaced. You of all people should know that one. Heck, NetJets taught that hard lesson to many corporate flight departments when they shut them down.

Last edited:
NJAowner said:
h25b -- you are wrong. Owners care -- not a tremendous amount -- but more than you think. Please treat accordingly or no one will care.

Point taken, I'm sure most care to the point where they are protecting a major investment (their fractional share). But I doubt most care to the point they are willing to be hounded, inconvenienced, or insulted. Which is exactly the direction some of the membership seem willing to take this dispute. This will QUICKLY decay whatever support that they do have.

H25 says:

BEHOLD, the single biggest career mistake in aviation... That would be operating under the assumption that you can't be replaced.

I have said it before on this board ... this applies not only to pilots and aviation but life in general. Even the President of the United States can be easily replaced and forgotten about.

Fly safe.

netjetwife, Live4flying, starman, and whoever else that resides in the land of oz. This should give you a pretty good idea of what I've been trying to say the whole time. Your "owners" could care less about you or your plight. All they care about is that the airplane is there when they show up and gets them from point A to point B. THAT'S IT, PERIOD. They do not have a contract with the pilots, their contract is with the company and owe you NADA.
Hey DIPSH!t. When have I ever said that the owners give a crap about "our plight"? Stop worrying about us and get back to your 135 job, we will be just fine.

Latest resources

Back