Benefits of a Merger for a Delta Pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes General Lee!!!;)

Hey, we all have fun with this board, no doubt. But, even though it may be tough on some egos, we will be merging it looks like. We can only hope the arbitrators are fair in the SLI, and we can only hope our airline survives this fuel crisis. Other than that, we should have fun with this board, and jabs here and there are fun. But, going for the jugular probably isn't the best thing to do...

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hey, we all have fun with this board, no doubt. But, even though it may be tough on some egos, we will be merging it looks like. We can only hope the arbitrators are fair in the SLI, and we can only hope our airline survives this fuel crisis. Other than that, we should have fun with this board, and jabs here and there are fun. But, going for the jugular probably isn't the best thing to do...

Bye Bye--General Lee

I get to be the first to say it but, HOLY CR@P! Also, I agree with GL. Speedbird, lighten up a bit or else you will might get an ulcer.

Listen, I'm in the same boat as you but, I like to look at the bright side. Actually, I try not to dwell too much on what might happen. I've got my ducks in a row and now its time to enjoy the ride. Worry does nothing positive.

To quote the greatest band in the world, Cowboy Mouth:

Easy to bitch
Easy to whine
Easy to moan
Easy to cry
Easy to feel like there ain't nothing in your life

Harder to work
Harder to strive
Harder to be glad to be alive
But its really worth it if you give it a try

Latest resources

Back