• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yup, I use the blue napkin from the dinner tray, I guess I must be a real
D-bag FO...:rolleyes:

AA

No ball cap, it will mess up my dooo:cool:

Well, you know...there is an interesting story on the ladies room wall about that whole "d-bag FO" thing...

Just sayin'!

;)

C

No napkin, no ball cap--I'm such a rebel

Well, you know...there is an interesting story on the ladies room wall about that whole "d-bag FO" thing...

Just sayin'!

;)

C

No napkin, no ball cap--I'm such a rebel

Darn... I know better than to bid those MIA layovers..:D

30 years with a ball cap and 10 years with a lap rag around the seat belt buckle ( while flying the DC9) Anyone who flew the 9 and didn`t use a rag around the buckle ended up with a worn spot on their uniform pants.And hey, guess what? the cap kept the sun out of my eyes, but I ended up with double lens inplants anyway from too much VU 400 radiation.

I use a nice Beaver skin for my loin cloth and I sit on sheepskin. My Fez tends to piss off some of the other pilots :)

While we are on the subject...

I remember well a Mesa EMB CA in Charlotte several years ago. He had the interesting habit of never removing his hat... Ever. He may have slept in it. When assuming his position on the flight deck, he would put his David Clarks on right over that uniform hat WWII bomber pilot style. I am not one to mock a fashion statement, but I thought that might be a little over the top.

There is a US Airways guy in my crashpad who is much the same way. Blue uniform hat (which is now optional an looks goofy with the new "funeral director black" uniforms) that stays on his head HOURS post crashpad arrival. I have seen him sitting at the common computer sans uniform shirt, no shoes, uniform pants and still having that hat on his head. Maybe he forgets about it...

Latest resources

Back