Bags?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Be a real Pilot and get a PNT/LW bag.

TravelPro is for girls, Flight Attendants and pax who fly twice a year.

The WalMart/Costco return program is for cheap pilots. Stepping over a buck to save a nickel?

If you take the cost of the PNT bag and divide it by the number of years you'll get out of it combined with the number of scam trips to WalMart to get a fresh pile of steaming Chinese manufactured dog poo, you'll find the PNT Bag is more cost effective and your FO won't sterotype you as the cheap punk that you are when you show up with squeeky wheels and broken handles, pulling/dragging along your suitcase as if it was a worn out leather clad gimp.

Be a Man.

I second the Costco bag. 89 bucks and a lifetime guarantee. It's a pretty good bag too.

Rez O. Lewshun said:

The WalMart/Costco return program is for cheap pilots. Stepping over a buck to save a nickel?

If you take the cost of the PNT bag and divide it by the number of years you'll get out of it combined with the number of scam trips to WalMart to get a fresh pile of steaming Chinese manufactured dog poo, you'll find the PNT Bag is more cost effective and your FO won't sterotype you as the cheap punk that you are when you show up with squeeky wheels and broken handles, pulling/dragging along your suitcase as if it was a worn out leather clad gimp.

Be a Man.
That's pretty dang funny. I'm still not gonna get rid of my WalMart bag, but that's pretty dang funny. I guess there were people in Bentonville who laughed at Sam Walton when he drove around in his beat up old pickup. I'm comfortable with that. :)

Rez O. Lewshun said:

Be a Man.

Haha, I always joke that the pilots ahve the Purdy neat bags and the FA have the Travelpros. I got a travelpro myself. The only problem I have with it, is that it barely fits into the overhead bin of a CRJ. I got the expandable version. Maybe if you dont the expandable, it will fit easily without having to struggle. I would recommend the purdy neat. i plan to get that next once i upgrade (so i can afford it) and my travelpro falls apart.

be a man....Did you get that from Russell Peters?

blackbox said:
Haha, I always joke that the pilots ahve the Purdy neat bags and the FA have the Travelpros. I got a travelpro myself. The only problem I have with it, is that it barely fits into the overhead bin of a CRJ. I got the expandable version. Maybe if you dont the expandable, it will fit easily without having to struggle. I would recommend the purdy neat. i plan to get that next once i upgrade (so i can afford it) and my travelpro falls apart.

be a man....Did you get that from Russell Peters?

Well, since the stopover store is in DTW and MSP and the crew shop in ATL has PNT/LW bags, more and more FA's are geting wise to the real deal.

Russell Peters? Who the hel! is that? I'm a man and I advocate being a man. If you're a man you should be one too!!!

Latest resources

Back