• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

bad timing USAir rejection letter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're right, a forty year old here is considered a youngin'. Anything under 40 and you should have a pacifier in your mouth. It's like one of the union guys said to a new hire class, " you all are going to have the careers the rest of us dreamed about."

I'm 34. The Captains I fly with make me wear a bib. Which is good I guess because I still spill a lot

That's good you went to Alaska, you shouldn't have any regrets. We had some guys though go to Virgin, Boeing, JetBlue, etc., and they're kicking themselves now. There's just no way of knowing for sure in this industry. In my situation I'm lucky I stayed.

You are so right Hp, I almost went back to the left seat at CHQ instead of accepting the recall at Airways.

Alaska .. Better now .. In 10 or 20 who knows.. but . Glad I didn't have to deal with Usapa!!

I would also think FedEx or UPS, Hawaiian , would be better but ?? Who knows its all a crapshoot !

UPS has guys on furlough, you just like to talk $hit don't you.

No we don't. And don't hold your breath on us being acquired either.

Sorry, wasn't meant as an attack on Hawaiian. I was just basing it on some financial reports I had read through. I'm no, financial analyst, just an accountant on the side. I'm not hoping that you get aquired by a larger airline, I just wouldn't be surprised.

Fed Ex or UPS definitely, Hawaiian has some serious problems to face financially. Wouldn't be surprised if they are acquired at some point by a bigger airline.

You may be right considering no one knows or can predict the future!

UPS has guys on furlough, you just like to talk $hit don't you.

Actually I thought that they were all back .. Oh well .. And no I don't post that much stuff on here ... But thanks to the Easts side guys and the crappy wages that I'm sure my company points 2 comparison when we have been in talks trying to raise the bar ..

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back