• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

bad timing USAir rejection letter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you look on airlinepilotcentral.com you can see the retirement numbers for both American and US Airways. I checked the US numbers and they match what I have, I don't know if the American numbers are accurate.

The APC numbers only go to 2025 thus leaving out all pilots at US under the age of 53. Does anyone have a complete list?

A little advice about the job fairs and you are trying to go to a major-unless its the women's in Aviation one-dont waste your time or money until next year when United, Delta, US Airways, American, JetBlue, Spirit etc are all hiring.

I feel your frustration with that but disagree slightly. I attended the Women in Aviation conference in March, had a damn good time at it surprisingly, but started to also question it's impact on my chances of being called up for an interview. Then I went to the Aero Crew Solutions conference this past Saturday in Chicago, and received a call from Spirit today. It was a very long day of waiting to meet with them and I began to wonder again what impact, if any will it have on my chances. Hindsight is 20/20, but it just might have been the best $120 I ever spent (Anyone with negative thoughts on Spirit, just keep it to yourself...that's not my point here). Point is...had I stayed home, or walked out of that conference early, I'd be nowhere new.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back