• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

bad Delta PR

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Give me a break. You think only pilots do these things? Do you really think the public gives a sh!t whether this guy is a pilot or not. 9 out of 10 people who read this article won't even remember his profession 10 minutes after they read it.

I'm surprised he was able to slip through the stringent interview process... *rolling eyes*

They gave a PR blip because they were called and asked to make one by the Fayette Paper.

I echo Peanuckle's comments. He was a really nice guy. I often wonder what makes a person go from nice to doing something like this. It is truly sad for all of those involved.

re: bad DL PR

Fluf:
I disagree. I don't think its bad PR.
Its not like this guy showed up drunk for a trip, got caught and called in sick like some southwest pilot.

I have been wondering when this would finally make it to FI. It has been on the nwalpa board for a few days now. Of course, outside of the normal comments of disgust it only took about 3-4 posts before someone asked what his seniority was. Typical pilots, even though most of us were thinking it.

Hey most airlines have had to deal with pilots doing dumb things on and off duty. Those who live in glass houses....

Yeah, It came out on Friday in the local paper. I was floored it too so long to make it here.
I pray for the wife and those poor children.

I had breakfast with him two weeks ago... NEVER would have thought this, never. My prayers are with his family.

Sometimes de Biatches can drives de Mens crazy.

At least she escaped "The Eastern Wood Chipper Treatment".

Sometimes, it's NOT "Cheaper to Keep Her".

Geez, just walk out the door for the proverbial pack of smokes and don't go back.

Nobody deserves being used as a punching bag...and he will pay dearly for it for the rest of his Life.

YKMKR

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back