• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

bad Delta PR

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"A company spokesperson noted that Ellicott is a first officer, which is the lowest rank of pilot at the company."

Just how many pilot ranks are there at Delta? I was surprised this didn't follow:

"As opposed to a Captain, which the sole pilot of US Airways 1549 was."

Last edited:
Met him on a number of occassions. Seemed like a very nice and laidback guy. Who would have thought....

"A company spokesperson noted that Ellicott is a first officer, which is the lowest rank of pilot at the company."

Just how many pilot ranks are there at Delta? I was surprised this didn't follow:

"As opposed to a Captain, which the sole pilot of US Airways 1549 was."

Just like Ricky Bobby says, "If ya ain't first, you're last."

Rodney Dangerfield once told a joke:

yeah, they said he was a quiet man...yeah...then He picked up an ax and murdered the whole family..

they thought the BTK killer was a nice man. even taught sunday school.

Evil has a pretty face and a good disposition in this world. yet we are amazed when it lashes out.

those poor little children. God bless them! and the Mrs.

Last edited:
Man that's bad! Dont think this will reflect negatively against Delta though. With over 12,000 pilots, which is a population of a small city, there is bound to be a rotten apple in the bunch.

yep, the apple theory is true.

it is shame that DAL's PR dept would be compelled to issue a statement. And the one they issued shows this to be true. They actually saw a liability and as they pointed out he was not the captain.
I guess they felt the need to draw a distinction between the hero sully, of US Air, who was a captain and their degenerate FO.

Sad, but true since their statement bears this out.

The only good points are that this guy is not able to hurt his family and it just freed up a 765 spot.

in prison, the thugs have a special love for women beaters and cruelty to children.

can you believe there is code of ethics in prison?

obviously sodomy isn't part of the code...

Day 798.... nope , don't think I need a shower today.

Latest resources

Back