• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B6 PEA Amendment

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When the 180 goes the pilots go with it.

Your PEA will cover you up until the moment you are integrated into the other pilot groups CBA. Why do you think we will be integrated into any other group.

As far as JD Powers click on the categories and what is being scored and then count the balls. We fail when our customers interact with a jetblue crew members and score highly when we give our customers free stuff. Pretty hard to call it a fail when we won the award. Obviously not that big of fail. TV and Blue chips alone didn't win the award.

Any vendor can give free LiveTV and full cans of soda away and all you can eat blue chips. Then why don't they

That free 10 pounds of glass costs a lot money. There isn't much in todays society that doesn't cost a lot of money. Gotta spend $$$ to make $$$

Good luck.
Thanks

Reservation Experience: This score is based on how passengers rate the variety of flight options, ease of making a reservation, ticket prices, availability of preferred seats, and friendliness of the reservation staff.

Jetblue 3 Balls
Alaska Air received 5 Balls.

Check-in Experience: This score is based on how passengers rate the speed of the check-in process and courtesy of the staff.

Jetblue 3 Balls

Boarding Experience: This is how passengers rate the time spent in boarding and exiting the aircraft, as well as time spent at baggage claim.

Jetblue 2 Balls

Staff Experience: This score is based on how passengers rate the frequency of in-flight updates and the courtesy, friendliness, presentation, and helpfulness of the crew.

Jetblue 2 Balls

Aircraft Experience: This score is based on how passengers rate seat comfort, availability of overhead storage, roominess of the seat area, and cleanliness of the aircraft.

Jetblue 5 Balls
Alaska 5 Balls

Staff Experience: This score is based on how passengers rate the frequency of in-flight updates and the courtesy, friendliness, presentation, and helpfulness of the crew.

3 Balls
Alaska 5 Balls

Service Experience: This score is based on how passengers rate the airline’s in-flight (ie free TV free soda and chips) services.

5 Balls
Alaska 4 Balls

Without our Product (free stuff) we are USAirways.

Better find away to fix it and ignoring the data is not fixing the issues that we have.

Our customers love the free stuff but they don't care for our crew members.

Last edited:
Reservation Experience: This score is based on how passengers rate the variety of flight options, ease of making a reservation, ticket prices, availability of preferred seats, and friendliness of the reservation staff.

Jetblue 3 Balls
Alaska Air received 5 Balls. Not a regional carrier

Check-in Experience: This score is based on how passengers rate the speed of the check-in process and courtesy of the staff.

Jetblue 3 Balls
Alaska Air received 5 Balls. Not a regional carrier

Boarding Experience: This is how passengers rate the time spent in boarding and exiting the aircraft, as well as time spent at baggage claim.

Jetblue 2 Balls
Alaska Air received 5 Balls.Not a regional carrier

Jetblue 2 Balls
Alaska Air received 5 Balls.Still not a regional airline

Aircraft Experience: This score is based on how passengers rate seat comfort, availability of overhead storage, roominess of the seat area, and cleanliness of the aircraft.

Jetblue 5 Balls
Alaska 5 Balls Nothing to do with the free stuff we give. As a matter of fact we charge for some of this

3 Balls
Alaska 5 Balls Still not a regional carrier

Service Experience: This score is based on how passengers rate the airline’s in-flight (ie free TV free soda and chips) services.

5 Balls
Alaska 4 Balls

Without our Product (free stuff) we are USAirways. But we do give a better over all product so we still aren't Airways.

Better find away to fix it and ignoring the data is not fixing the issues that we have.

Our customers love the free stuff but they don't care for our crew members.

None of this has anything to do with us getting rid of any 190 flying or farming flying out to a regional carrier. Now go compare our balls to any regional airlines balls, (pun intended) and you will again see a big difference. Alaska is in our peer set and I have no problem giving them credit where credit is due. No where did anyone say though that we are going to farm out flying to Alaska Airlines.

You guys are angry. I get it. I want more affordable health care, std, ltd, and benefits too. I vote accordingly. However I am not going to be an angry individual who doesn't give our customers the best product I can give them until the next vote rolls around. Just like all of you I applied to a non unionized carrier. That is the way it will be until 50%+1 vote differently.

Last edited:
So you are saying the 10 year 190 captain will be furloughed and the 2 month airbus FO will stay. How do you possibly think this. What is your thought process. Is it that JB doesn't want to pay training cost. If that was the case then why does the company allow a 5 year Bus FO to bid a 190 FO slot in the most recent system bid allowing an extra training event. Also why do you think the 190 is going away. Do you think the Bus is going to fly around all day to SYR, PWM, ALB, BTV with 85 people in it 5 times a day. Not to mention the 70 mile SJU-STT flights. There is a reason the company is still bringing them on property. Our JD power award came from a lot more than free TV and blue chips. Yes people love those things, and they are great products that JB offers. I also see that we complete almost 100% of our scheduled flights almost everyday. JB customer expect that. Tell me what regional can provide that kind of garunteed service. I know for a fact my old 145/170/175/190 flying regional carrier couldn't even come close. Big difference in attitude from employes that care about there company and employes that could care less if the company with the paint job on the side of there plane does well or not.

Actually that flight is on the 320, I'm doing it next month.

None of this has anything to do with us getting rid of any 190 flying or farming flying out to a regional carrier. Now go compare our balls to any regional airlines balls, (pun intended) and you will again see a big difference. Alaska is in our peer set and I have no problem giving them credit where credit is due. No where did anyone say though that we are going to farm out flying to Alaska Airlines.

You guys are angry. I get it. I want more affordable health care, std, ltd, and benefits too. I vote accordingly. However I am not going to be an angry individual who doesn't give our customers the best product I can give them until the next vote rolls around. Just like all of you I applied to a non unionized carrier. That is the way it will be until 50%+1 vote differently.
Sure it does.

You said the Jetblue people make the product and JD Powers reports it is the free stuff.

Section 15 allows the company to farm the 190 out to alter ego and you said they would not do that because it would hurt the brand/product.

Clearly the brand is free stuff not the people in blue shirts. A regional can give away free stuff just as well as jetblue people in blue shirts and do it for less and treat the customer at the same level and the brand doesn't suffer.

Yes, the 320 will and does fly JFK-ROC, SYR, and PWM. Route length and frequency of service is not enough to keep the 190 viable by itself.

Jetblue has slapped Live TV in Continental/United, Westjet, Frontier, and numerous other entities, including our own regional express 180s. It is very capable of stuffing it into Republic 180s for inter island whipsawing. Your documents cover domestic outsourcing, they don't cover international. They could do anything they want, and they will. Enjoy your direct relationship.

Jetblue has slapped Live TV in Continental/United, Westjet, Frontier, and numerous other entities, including our own regional express 180s. It is very capable of stuffing it into Republic 180s for inter island whipsawing. Your documents cover domestic outsourcing, they don't cover international. They could do anything they want, and they will. Enjoy your direct relationship.

But T Y'er said that wasn't the intent and intent is better than a contract because intent is what arbitrators use to make determinations and he saw no indication that ELT intended to outsource flying to an alter ego because it wouldn't make sense because he looks really good in a blueshirt and no other Mesa pilot can look as good as he does in a Blueshirt and ...

Latest resources

Back