Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OC guy...who knows..FWIW>>

True, lawyers said two things.

1. "You live in a CBA universe, so why go without a CBA? If you had one, this would all be easily done in 5 minutes."

2. "We can't represent you in court with these 'documents', there's no legal precedence for them."

And in here lies the problem for JB pilots not being represented at this time.

The company hired over 200 pilots and, like you stated, you would not have voted for ALPA at that time......

Why don't you also ignore your sim instructors recommendations and guidance also, I'm sure they don't know what they are talking about either. Makes much more sense to do it your way.............

Thanks for putting off being a PROFESSIONAL and recognized pilot.....Id&%*

Yea buddy that helps... Getting guys like you to stop talking is the hardest part of an organizing effort.

Move on to the next battle with a new friend instead of sticking a former enemy.

Jetblue just extended the deadline for the 5 docs give-away and as much as threatened the pilot group for not signing.

Ask yourselves why the WANT THIS folks and then educate yourself beyond the misinformation you get from your company controlled PVC on jetblue e-mail.

Jetblue controls the information more than ANY OTHER airline in history.

This is why they get everything they want.

They win because they control the message and they muzzle dissent.

This place is Orwell and Lenin in a pretty blue package.

Our VP of Flight Ops just basically said:

Your screwed if we merge under your existing PEA

and

Jetblue can fire you for ANYTHING!

Nice

You're getting the Company your voters deserve.

Our VP of Flight Ops just basically said:

Jetblue can fire you for ANYTHING!

Nice

How many guys have B6 fired for "anything" in the past 10 years. Tell me what guys have gotten fired for, and if they are not absolutely valid reasons for getting fired (ie..drugs, alchohal) I will completely agree with your statement. Come on. What are they..

True, lawyers said two things.

1. "You live in a CBA universe, so why go without a CBA? If you had one, this would all be easily done in 5 minutes."

."

Fiftytard. Can you tell me, outside of a CBA, what you would want that would make you stop complaining. If we had the best retirement and health bennies in the industry would you still complain. I would bet you would. It seems that a majority of you guys will just complain about everything and anything. I saw a guy on blue pilots was complaining about the fact that the company might give us our computers for free when we go to IPADS. Complaining about getting a free laptop. Are you kidding me.

Tard you do more harm than good in the approach you are taking.

Latest resources

Back