• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Average DAL line value

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree that DAL's system is more the "norm" and will be an improvement. Whats with the high family medical premium?
At least the radically higher retiree medical premium may encourage some NWA seniors to go ahead and retire under the NWA system to lock in the much much lower NWA retiree medical rates. Thats what I'm hearing anyway.

I agree that DAL's system is more the "norm" and will be an improvement. Whats with the high family medical premium?

If you are talking about the medical plan in the contract most of us are not on that one. The company offers several other plans to all employees and most guys seem to prefer one of those over the one in the contract.

DTW320,
You're a D&CK. Pure and simple. It's a shame you're going to be part of my airline...
What's a D&CK? Do you mean a Duck? As in former Republic? Sorry, I'm not.

Truth hurts huh Max? Gee, I think what you meant to say was that it's a shame I'm going to be vastly senior to you. Dispute anything I've said in this thread.....with facts please. Thanks! Oh, and congrats on your impending 4 month anniversary with Delta. I'm sure you'll do fine with the SLI.

From reading your posts, you're obviously a low class loser whose lucky to be anywhere.

Pure and Simple.

Sorry your United phone screen didn't work out last year.

By the way, your airline? Think again FNG. Your airline is MY airline now and you'll soon be swinging gear for me. Get used to it.
See ya on the line Scooter;)

Last edited:

Truth hurts huh Max? Gee, I think what you meant to say was that it's a shame I'm going to be vastly senior to you. Dispute anything I've said in this thread.....with facts please. Thanks! Oh, and congrats on your impending 4 month anniversary with Delta. I'm sure you'll do fine with the SLI.

From reading your posts, you're obviously a low class loser whose lucky to be anywhere.

Pure and Simple.

By the way, your airline? Think again FNG. Your airline is MY airline now and you'll soon be swinging gear for me. Get used to it.

You sound like you have a major short d*ck syndrome!

Pure and Simple.

And this is the type of pilot the Delta guys will now get to fly with? Gee, what a GREAT deal!

Wow. You're funny AND clueless! Congrats!

Who said I was unhappy? All I said is that YOU apparently flunked math. 20%? Show me.

Dude, you sound pretty arrogant for a guy who will be getting a nice raise. Meanwhile pilots are getting furloughed left and right and your Midwest brothers are getting 50% pay cuts. Maybe you should count your blessings...

DTW320,
You're a D&CK. Pure and simple. It's a shame you're going to be part of my airline...

Your Airline? Yeah, it's really unfortunate all these NERDs slipped through the back door as we're clearly not good enough to be real DAL pilots. Sorry to ruin your company--you D&CK (what ever that is).

Never Ever Real Delta,
Schwanker

Latest resources

Back