• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Average DAL line value

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What's a D&CK? Do you mean a Duck? As in former Republic? Sorry, I'm not.

Truth hurts huh Max? Gee, I think what you meant to say was that it's a shame I'm going to be vastly senior to you. Dispute anything I've said in this thread.....with facts please. Thanks! Oh, and congrats on your impending 4 month anniversary with Delta. I'm sure you'll do fine with the SLI.

From reading your posts, you're obviously a low class loser whose lucky to be anywhere.

Pure and Simple.

Sorry your United phone screen didn't work out last year.

By the way, your airline? Think again FNG. Your airline is MY airline now and you'll soon be swinging gear for me. Get used to it.
See ya on the line Scooter;)

I bet I will be senior to you DTW319....

Bye Bye--General Lee

And this is the type of pilot the Delta guys will now get to fly with? Gee, what a GREAT deal!
You got it sport. Hey, here's the kind of Delta pilot the NWA guys get to fly with:

MXAV8R wrote:
DTW320,
You're a D&CK. Pure and simple. It's a shame you're going to be part of my airline...
Class act. Can't wait!

No one was talking to you Generally. But I think you'll lose that bet. How much we talkin? You can let me know when you give me your 20% raise math explanation. ;)

I'm an early '96 at about 50% in the company. Are you sure?? And with extra per diem and possible INTL pay override, it could equal 20%, especially with the inevitable upgrade once your DC9s go away.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Is there some way to block GL when he's quoted in someone else's reply? I had a good thing going there for awhile.

Now sometimes I feel my brains getting mushier and of course, there it is... I'm reading GL's crap again.

Is there some way to block GL when he's quoted in someone else's reply? I had a good thing going there for awhile.

Now sometimes I feel my brains getting mushier and of course, there it is... I'm reading GL's crap again.

The truth hurts, and so do the medical premiums. Live with it.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back