• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Average DAL line value

nwaredtail

What are the average line values (range) for some of DAL's fleets.

Doing the math, the raises NWA pilots will get vs increased medical,low line values will result in less overall in the paycheck for many.

What are the average line values (range) for some of DAL's fleets.

Doing the math, the raises NWA pilots will get vs increased medical,low line values will result in less overall in the paycheck for many.

Non-starter. The average NW pilot flew less than 1 hour more/month than the average DL pilot last year.

July ER: 87hrs, 3 day to FCO, 6 day to CDG, and 6 day to BRU, 16 days off, and more open time that you can think of. If you are really motivated and pick up a green slip, time and half, or inverse assignment, double pay, you can easily get 110-120 hours for the month, and still have 12-13 days at home. And my line in comparison is not very good. Oh yes, I am in my second year, I "only" make 80$ an hour with override, and this is not even "premium pay" right? 76 is not consider a "widebody" by you guys. I would love to hear a comparison from the NWA side of things, you make it sound like it's a lot better over your side. Looking forward to hear from you.

[QUOTE Oh yes, I am in my second year, I "only" make 80$ an hour with override, and this is not even "premium pay" right? 76 is not consider a "widebody" by you guys. I would love to hear a comparison from the NWA side of things, you make it sound like it's a lot better over your side. Looking forward to hear from you.
[/QUOTE]

Easy Killer, sorry someone pissed in your Cheerios this morning. Just trying to figure out why the low monthly guarantee at the "new" airline.

Last edited:
Easy Killer, sorry someone pissed in your Cheerios this morning. Just trying to figure out why the low monthly guarantee at the "new" airline.
Hey, look at the bright side....their reserve guarantee is only 70 hours....but at least you won't know from month to month whether you'll be on reserve or not. Yeah, those NWA work rules are so vastly inferior.....

Easy Killer, sorry someone pissed in your Cheerios this morning. Just trying to figure out why the low monthly guarantee at the "new" airline.[/quote]

I am sorry if I came on too strong, but I thought we had a really good thing going here at DAL, and your original post made it sound like you have such a better deals, you made it sound like you will be taking a paycut after a 10% raise. I would love to hear how a 2nd year F/O holding a line international only is doing. After all, we are soon going to be one big happy family, and some of your contract will filter into the new one.

I am sorry if I came on too strong, but I thought we had a really good thing going here at DAL, and your original post made it sound like you have such a better deals, you made it sound like you will be taking a paycut after a 10% raise.

No problem, there are things in your contract that are better and worse (ie, medical premiums, yikes) Just waiting for the fine print.

No problem, there are things in your contract that are better and worse (ie, medical premiums, yikes) Just waiting for the fine print.

Some of your 20% pay raise will help pay for that.....and think of all of the 744 upgrades your senior guys will get when they transition to our long haul rules (2 Capt 2 FOs per long haul over 12 hour flight), and the lack of 5 day DC9 trips....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back