• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avbase

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well this isn't good! I start as a Flight co-ordinator with Avbase on Monday....

Mike

holden1 said:
I heard AVbase is saddled in debt and looking to sell.

Oh great!...Where's that number for the truck driving school?...

Mike

Well...I've been with Avbase for a couple of weeks now, and so far (from a flight support point of view) everything seems real good. I like the job. I haven't heard anything bad from the crews either...I guess time will tell. but for now I'm pretty happy.

Waiting for the other shoe...

Mike

Annamarie said:
I was referring to a/c that was actually flying. Everything else was either down for mx or owner wouldnt let it fly.
The flight support person on duty the day you are referring to had worked +17hours straight that day and 16 hrs the day before. SOP @Avbase.
Meric went to Flight Options.

The other shoe dropped! Things are not any better Annamarie. Anyone hiring? Please get me out of here!

Is the famous Bob Simon still among the AvBase ranks?. It does sound like the turnover rate is astronomical but one has got to start somewhere. Many better operators out there but on the flip side of the coin quite a few are worse than AvBase.

Yeah, Bob Simon is one of the Lear 31 pilots...

I really don't know where to go now...Maybe back to retail management!....NO! Shoot me now...

Latest resources

Back