Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dutchdoor

Flyingdutchman said:
hiring aliens I think. They are only allowed to hire Indians like you amigo ;)

(couldn't resist there my new big friend ! ;) can't you feel the luv?)

FD

now now boys, be nice!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
you be nice too...

Hey Aero -

Congrats with your Thunderbird type rating man!

What happened to all your cool Gulfstream type ratings?

Thanks for proofing that even monkey's can fly airplanes. You are a disgrace for all Gulfstream pilots out there. That having said, I don’t believe you are a Gulfstream pilot.. A Gulfstream Airlines SIC maybe on the 1900, but that’s it.

Is your mil experience for real? It’s new to your profile… Some former USAF buddies at my company would love to meet you. They love your remarks at Flightinfo. Send me a PM with your base and we’ll JS over there for a few beers huh? What do ya think.

Big Kiss,
FD

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

... Dutchdoor. I've missed you. Which bus station stall have you been manning lately? Let me know if you run low on chap stick. There's a drug store around the corner.

Did you ever follow up and check out that Learjet lead I gave you in Florida? It was ligit!

Mil experience? I was in the "Houligan Navy" Anybody can land on 10,000 feet of runway.

My profile was getting too "busy." Just cleaned winged it. Thunderbird 2 was the heavy.

I hope you didn't pay for your Thunderbird type...

Talk to ya later amigo.

Any chance you wanna walk in my resume? still would love to go on a 4 day with ya! ;)

fly safe.

Last edited:
Lol!!

No problem buddy.

I just put a retired NW friend in a Ce550; job doing indoc as we speak. Turned a Hawker friend onto another gig yesterday. It's not what you know... you know?

You want to be my friend? Beechnut 1900 - PULEEZ!!

.. It's not what you know indeed, It who you know.

.. Don't burn any bridges behind your ass...

.. And the people you’ll meet on your way up, are the same ones you’ll meet on your way down.. Question is.. When and where am I going to meet you???

it's a small world amigo, you should know that by now.

What's wrong with a Beech (200) damn it! make fun about my dog, maybe about my chicks, but not about my planes!

Now, log off and grab a cold one.
FD

(ex-wife)

Well, hey - enough hot chicks out there for ya, so don't worrie about it to much. Mabye (if you are a nice boy for a few weeks that is) I'll show you how to get the hotties one of these days.

Big hug + kisses
As always, your alien friend,

FD

Latest resources

Back