• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair pay cut vacay elimination

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have nothing constructive to add other than I wish you guys the best of luck. I always liked the scrapiness of your operation. All the best, hopefully this is just a bump in the road.

Humiliation? I am proud to work "at will." And I expect my employer to employ me "at will." If I don't like them I can leave "at will." If my employer doesn't like me, they can fire me "at will." Sounds like a fair exchange to me. I work for whomever I want and they employ whomever they want.
Union organizing during a perilous time for a company, especially during a protracted flat economy, doesn't take "stones" but rather "cluelessness", it seems to me. Sounds like a good way to lose one's job.

You claim to work for NJA. But say this above.

If you do work for NJA, they cannot fire you at will. You do not work, at will. You are protected by a Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Just because you do not agree with it, does not make you "at will".
Dumbazz.

You are a Hypocrite.

If you do work for NJA, they cannot fire you at will. You do not work, at will. You are protected by a Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Dumbazz.

You are a Hypocrite.

He does, but he'd rather still be in Savannah.

AftCG

You are drunk from their Koolaid.

From their balance sheet avantair will never show a positive net worth until they go chap 11 and then eliminate their debt in the bankruptcy process.

Avantair Koolaid is like Moonshine, it's some strong $hit!

Avantair Koolaid is like Moonshine, it's some strong $hit!

You know what? Because of Avantair-

-I am able to be a better provider for my daughter
-I can actually pay all of my bills
-I have learned that not all Management are self-serving pr1cks
-I know what it's like to have fun AND earn a paycheck

We're going through yet another period of change. Been through a few since I've been here. We'll be fine, just like always.

I'm done talking about this on a public forum. Please feel free to resume transforming this into yet ANOTHER Netjets thread...:rolleyes:

Always be wary when a company offers sock and a future vesting period when they are in a bad fianancial crisi. Its usually bad news amd they are just trying to stop attrition. How avantair still functions daily is beyond me. Their training should go thru the roof. They should have at least 1-3 daily resignations.
Its pathetic what they are doing to u.

Pollyanna

You know what? Because of Avantair-

-I am able to be a better provider for my daughter
-I can actually pay all of my bills
-I have learned that not all Management are self-serving pr1cks
-I know what it's like to have fun AND earn a paycheck

We're going through yet another period of change. Been through a few since I've been here. We'll be fine, just like always.

I'm done talking about this on a public forum. Please feel free to resume transforming this into yet ANOTHER Netjets thread...:rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJQSQA2bwgU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Dumbazz.

You are a Hypocrite.

You really must stop drinking and posting. I said I PREFER "at will" employment. I was forced to join the union because I wanted to stay at NetJets, and I am still happy here, but I wish it was like before, an "at will" relationship. NJI was run better, was more profitable, more flexible in rearranging schedules, and more personal in how the company related to the employees.

NJI was run better, was more profitable, more flexible in rearranging schedules, and more personal in how the company related to the employees.

NJI people always say that "NJI was profitable before the merger" what a bunch of BS.

there is no way in hell you guys (NJI pilots) know that for sure. I'd love to see an official document that states NJI was indeed profitable before the merger. I doubt NJI could have survived without netjets.

As for being a better job, yes NJI was a hell of a lot better job than netjets. And it was because it was still mom & pop. Now its part of the circus

Latest resources

Back