Avantair lost a good pitchman today...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sounds like he had "Mighty-Putty" in his veins>

WHAT, WE CAN'T HEAR YOU. DID SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT , MIGHTY PUTTY?

On a softer note, nice areola view, I mean aerial view. Oh forget it......good shot from above.

RIP, Billy Mays!!

Sorry to hear anyone go but I am so sick of hearing that fkr scream on my TV, scratch met his match, be gone

WHAT, WE CAN'T HEAR YOU. DID SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT , MIGHTY PUTTY?

On a softer note, nice areola view, I mean aerial view. Oh forget it......good shot from above.

RIP, Billy Mays!!

The latest I've heard was that he had undiagnosed heart disease.

GLASS: Yeah, I don't know how you can defend that hard of a landing.

ME: The same way we defend running a Piaggio off the rumway in SLC with Avantair customers on board.

Oh burn, snap. Good one! I have to admit you're pretty good with half truths and spinning dirt. Way to be.

A guy dies and you're still trying to pull the conversation back to how disgruntled you are with Avantair. Let it go. It's behind you. You're whole life is in front of you.

ME: The same way we defend running a Piaggio off the rumway in SLC with Avantair customers on board.

Mr. kyle brant would you just go away, you should be posting in the flight instruction side of this site anyway. We already know your a ****************************** bag, that much has been established. Good luck in your career.

KB, get over yourself! Guess your new world isn't making you happy enough, what a bummer.

Now back to day 1 of my 23 day vacation.....

"rumway" in sight, with a slice of lime!

LOL.....seems funny that an Avantair captain who lost control of his aircraft "on landing" and left the runway, damaging the aircraft, with PAX on board.....wouldn't be so critical of airline guys defending "hard landings." But hey, that's just my opinion. Peace.

Latest resources

Back