Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AvantAir entire fleet grounded for mx Inspections?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Shouldn't B19 be on here telling us how the union led to the demise of this company?? Oh wait a minute...

Yeah, I get the sarcasm fvckstick... Like I mentioned a few posts ago... We might still have a little something for ya...

edit to add: And I don't get the whole B19 thing. As I understand it, the person that you suspected as B19 doesn't work here any more...

Last edited:
I heard Avantair is not honoring their contracts. They are not providing charter backup. Any truth to this. If its true, they have lost their customer base.

Yeah, I get the sarcasm fvckstick... Like I mentioned a few posts ago... We might still have a little something for ya...

edit to add: And I don't get the whole B19 thing. As I understand it, the person that you suspected as B19 doesn't work here any more...

Wow... my Molson Ice-fueled post came off as sounding kind of angry... not my intention.

Anywhoo, we're slowing returning to operational status. I just got the notice that I may be recalled next week. You'll start seeing VNR flights on Flightaware today. I can't wait to get back to the best gig I've ever had.

Honoring contracts? As far as I know we're honoring our contracts and obligations. That's not my "area of expertise"; I just fly the planes.

And to reaffirm, the guy that was supposed to be B19 isn't here any more...

Sounds like a great gig! Furlough without notice, management that treats owners like dogsh1t, marginal pay, terrible schedule, all you have to do is fly unairworthy airplanes and falsify maint docs. All the uneducated, minimally experienced pilots with violations and accidents on their records should be lining up around the corner for that job.

Just wait until Avantair management decides the no-notice furlough was a great success and decides to furlough any crew whose plane goes down for maintenance for a few days. Think of all the money they'll save.

This really begs the question, what was your last job? Brazilian child prostitute? Heroin mule?

My god man, how hard do they have to f**k you before you put down the Kool aid?

+1

I mean when you get to fly multiple types like the P180 I AND II, it must be a great deal!

:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back