Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
cosmotheassman said:
Ty Webb,

I'm not "blaming" you for saying enough is enough. I'm acknowledging that you ARE saying that and giving you alternatives when you're out of a job.

I don't work for Delta, fool, I work for AirTran, and I think it is ironic that I have more sympathy for the Delta pilots than you do. . . . Says a lot about who you are, pal, and what is says isn't good.

Wow you Delta guys fell for that bait, hook, line, and sinker. You're not near as smart as you give yourself credit for. How about Home Depot? They are always hiring.....

Seems to me that Home Depot would be a great place for you, Chief. Obviously, you aren;t contributing much to the world of professional aviation.

I'm sorry but, I don't see any honor in putting a whole company out of business for your own collective well being. What about the thousands of other people YOU will be putting on the street? How would you feel about being out of a job because all the dispatchers went on strike?

What are you, about 12? Don't understand how the world works yet? I don't have time to explain it to your ignorant ass, but I'm sure someone else will straighten you out.

Have a nice day.

I think cosmotheassman is Neil Boortz

737 Pylt said:
ATTN cosmotheassman:

I don't go to burger king and tell you how to make the fries....Please don't tell us how to run our airline, we have bad enough management taking care of that!

Amen:smash: :rolleyes: :puke: :uzi:

cosmotheassman said:
ASA is hiring. Just an FYI...If you need a place to go after you put delta out of business...

You know son, being 24 and flying an RJ doesnt make you smart.

Didnt you learn anything down at the Florida Pilot Puppy Farm? IDIOT.

General: I think you should have just said hell yes we will strike and leave it at that. Being mamby-pamby about it on a public forum isn't going to help your cause. You don't need to justify it, just do it.

Just an opinion.

Good luck.

FJ

Falconjet said:
General: I think you should have just said hell yes we will strike and leave it at that. Being mamby-pamby about it on a public forum isn't going to help your cause. You don't need to justify it, just do it.

Just an opinion.

Good luck.

FJ

A very good opinion Falcon. Excellent observation.

Falconjet said:

I don't think he was being mamby pamby. Reread his post. He did not we are unwilling to strike, he only said its unlikely. I agree with him. I don't think it will get to that point. I don't think it has to go that far. Book aways are already started. Management will come to their senses and we will end up with a mutually acceptable agreement.

Having said that, if management does not come to their senses, we will strike. I have not yet met a pilot, captain or FO, who is not willing to walk tomorrow. Many, if not most of us (myself included) have already lined up other employement. I will walk and I won't look back.

Last edited:
Mike: I read it again. I stand by my observation.

If its just posturing, as the General says, why bother.

How about a simple if they throw out our contract we will walk away. Leave it at that.

I am behind you guys 100%.

FJ

DAL & NWA should form a pact against the 1113. Having 15000+ pilots say they will walk if management won't do the right thing would be a great Business Headline in USA Today.

Draw the line in the sand and stand fast!!!

Good luck to all!

Baja.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back