Attn: Delta Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AMANSWORLD said:
What a jackass, people are fearing a loss of a job. Most have a family to support, most are good people - dude you are an asshole who deserves an ass whippin in the tool shed.

Post of the month! Classic!

cosmotheassman said:
ASA is hiring. Just an FYI...If you need a place to go after you put delta out of business...

Although I don't agree with your post, I defend your right to free speech no matter how many feathers you ruffle. That said, you don't have to worry about Delta going out of business. Again, the Delta pilots have no BALLS. They will not strike. They are full of crap. END OF STORY.

sandman2122 said:
Einstein's a new guy with 3 posts - gotta be management.

Nice try.

No, not management. He is the rebirth of Chuck/Lawman (both permanently expelled). Same obsession with the Delta pilots, same verbal diarrhea, new outer shell. Two weeks max before the real Lawman (UAL78) catches up to him.

Einstein is right. For all the bluster and bravado of the Ch.11 residents before, NONE have struck.

So, until I see an ALPA pilot group walking a picket line to protest the theft of their pensions while management steals tens of millions, I'm agreeing with Einstein.TC

Einstein said:
Although I don't agree with your post, I defend your right to free speech no matter how many feathers you ruffle. That said, you don't have to worry about Delta going out of business. Again, the Delta pilots have no BALLS. They will not strike. They are full of crap. END OF STORY.

Wow, he is getting better with his spelling and grasp of the English language. It only took him three posts. Good for you little guy. Bravo.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Originally Posted by cosmotheassman
ASA is hiring. Just an FYI...If you need a place to go after you put delta out of business...

OK, this is not my fight, but here goes....

My neighbor, A Delta B737-300 FO is the sole provider in his house, with two young kids. His average income was in the 130K range before the cuts, but is around 70K now. My wife and I make a combined 108K with 2 small kids in the same sized home as my neighbor (1800 sq ft). We are not extravigant spenders and sometimes live paycheck to paycheck.

The notion by the media that Delta pilots make 200-300K has been quite skewed in my opinion, as this range WAS coveted by a few before the cuts.

The countless bashing by Delta pilot haters seems to be by those who are young and attempting to carve out a career move to the majors, but are blaming the situation on what they deem greedy pilots. I'll bet the majority of the pilot staff are just like my neighbor.

CC

Great news if true! Is "Chuck" / "Lawman" really permanently expelled?

Phaedrus said:
Great news if true! Is "Chuck" / "Lawman" really permanently expelled?

Yeah, as tolerant as UAL78 seems to be, he banned Chuck's known screen names:

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=871686#post871686 and http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=72017

"It" didn't take too long to manifest itself. Same outbursts of ill will upon Delta in only 3 posts & equally worded jabs. Wanna wager how long before Einstein joins the permanently banned crowd? Remember, "it only takes 4 mouse clicks," Einstein & the real Lawman "has the time to deal with you."

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back