• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Attention SWA pilots.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A buddy of mine was the Captain in one of the first commercials. All you can see of him is his arm reaching up to the overhead during push back. Made 11k on the deal.

A buddy of mine was the Captain in one of the first commercials. All you can see of him is his arm reaching up to the overhead during push back. Made 11k on the deal.

If someone paid me 11K I would have no problem dancing in the street wearing a tutu and singing (and I have a gawd awful singing voice)

I know the guy... good dude.

principal lead in a national ad campaign... yeah he'll be strummin' that guitar all the way to the bank!

Cheers!

I know him from C8 as well, very good guy.

Overkill on SWA's part.

Overkill is what this thread has turned into. The fact we are even talking about it means that it's working. People don't care about whether the commercial is corny or not. They only care how cheap the fare is and whether they have to shell out and extra $50 bucks to check 2 bags.

I have talked to several dudes in those commercials and they have made some nice coin. I don't like the guitar spot, but I bet that dude adds at least 30K+ into his W2!!

I have talked to several dudes in those commercials and they have made some nice coin. I don't like the guitar spot, but I bet that dude adds at least 30K+ into his W2!!

What about the jetway apparitions in DEN? One of our highest AB capts is in that deal!

Latest resources

Back