• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Attention SWA pilots.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The dancing, guitar playing, uniform wearing FO(complete with ID?), tv commercial during football needs to stop please. All the other commercials are fine, that one is creeping me out. Can you all handle that for me?:beer:

+100

I posted a similar thread last week. Lame, lame, lame commercial.

They should use the Guitar Pickin' FO to spearhead the new service to EWR next year. In keeping with the theme, send him to The Central Ward in Newark. BTW, you can tell the gaylords in that clip are having the time of their lives...

Last edited:
I know the guy... good dude.

principal lead in a national ad campaign... yeah he'll be strummin' that guitar all the way to the bank!

Cheers!

The dancing, guitar playing, uniform wearing FO(complete with ID?), tv commercial during football needs to stop please. All the other commercials are fine, that one is creeping me out. Can you all handle that for me?:beer:

Sorry a federal Judge has forced us to cease our 'Don't ask don't tell" policy.

Talked to a ramp guy in AUS a couple of days ago. He has been in some of the bags fly free commercials. He was telling me that his royalty checks just keep showing up in the mail.

Says some weeks he gets nothing...others he gets a couple of checks per day a few times a week.

Who cares, retards?! I tell you what, I'll march down to Gary's office and demand that he make a change. I am sure that's all it'll take to get that guy off of the commercial that may bring millions in revenue to the table. But because he is corny.....we'll get right on that. NEWS FLASH.........SWA is CORNY!

AT should have sprung and gotten a hotter model... this one looks like she has mono... also, the guy across the aisle could be reading MAXIM or something

Hotter? How about even remotely attractive? Woof....

Funny commercial though. Makes the buyout even more ironic.

Latest resources

Back