• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Attention: Conservative Obsessive Captains

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If by "everything" you mean this 1st, only and singular event, then I guess you got me red handed. Feel free to search and prove me wrong.

If you had allowed my text to permeate your subcutaneous layer, rather then fire off an impotent challenge for me to find the fallacies in the rant, you would know that I refused to do so (provide examples). I don't attempt to convert imbeciles, I simply relish "tweaking" their false conclusions.

Well one post was about how GWB is like Batman, the next one was about how you just saw the new Batman movie and thought is was symbolic of something. Then I started glazing over your posts after that.

I apologize to you and batman if I offended you two and your forbidden love.

Yes, thanks for the recap, you mouthbreathing cat rancher. This would be the singular event. My personal take on the Batman movie/Bush comparison, before and after I saw it.

Go mainline some metamucil and tell those infernal pill popping kids to GET OFF YOUR LAWN!

By the by, what self-respecting liberal would also be a homophobe? DOH! Liberals don't respect anyone, even themselves.

Last edited:
Smoke crack

Yes, thanks for the recap, you mouthbreathing cat rancher. This would be the singular event. My personal take on the Batman movie/Bush comparison, before and after I saw it.

Go mainline some metamucil and tell those infernal pill popping kids to GET OFF YOUR LAWN!

By the by, what self-respecting liberal would also be a homophobe? DOH! Liberals don't respect anyone, even themselves.

Last edited by Tweaker : Today at 14:33.

Did you edit out some sort of Batman reference.

Um, I'm pretty sure that Chris Nolan, the film's director, is a DNC contributor.

One of the biggest problems in this country is our government is full of politicians. Some are Dem's some are Repub's some are liberal some are not. Some are smart so are outright stupid irresponsible people, but they are all (ok, maybe 1 or 2 are not) politicians.

I once heard a great definition of what a politician is.

Politician - noun- Someone who continually works towards being re-elected.

Which is the opposite of a "Statesman".

Statesman -noun- A person elected to public office that does the will of the people and serves in there best interest.

We must all stop re-electing the politicians we love to complain about.

Can we get a few statesmen to run for public office? Why is it most of the politicians have never-EVER had a real job? Elected officials were supposed to be accomplished business men(women) that would go serve a short time then GO THE HECK HOME and resume there business. Now we have "career politicians" that continually suck the life-blood from us all.

Yeah kind of like how supplements are unregulated. When independent labs test them, many of them don't have any of the active ingredient that they claim to. "Snake oil" if you will.

Government regulation also ensures that when you eat a hamburger, there is a really good chance that it doesn't contain human fingers and mouse parts like it did prior to the Pure Food and Drug act.

Leaving private businesses to act ethically contrary to their economic interests doesn't work.

Pound for pound, 100% pure beef is cheaper to produce than human fingers or mouse parts. No self interested capitalist would attempt to sell human fingers or mouse parts as hamburger for at least two reasons:

1) Human finger/mouse burger is more costly to produce than 100% beef burger.

2) There is greater demand for the beef burger. Customer satisfaction is higher. Customer satisfaction is an important part of being in business (seems obvious, but I'm not sure all airline employees and unions are aware of that fact).

If independant labs are testing supplements isn't that more effective than new regulation? What are supplements anyway, modern day 'snake oil'? If there is a demand for 'snake oil' I say produce it and sell it.

The consumer has to take some responsibilty. Like you said Gov't regulation ensures a chance of getting the intended result. I believe you are ensured a chance (in other words you can be certain that anything might be possible) with or without gov't regulation.

How do people know when there is the occasional mouse in the meat?

Are you arguing that what they don't know won't hurt them?

If not- then you are arguing for oversight... which is the point of gov't.... and it's an age old problem this "who watches the watchers?" arguement you're about to make....

I think you are very spoiled by the order that a correct gov't does provide.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back