atlas hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks guys.

A little is addressed about STN by the Atlas MEC on his 04-22-2007 VARS. Mentions that they expect the company hiring 30 to 50 new hires and talks go on about STN etc.

In streaming MP3

If you choose to join Atlas, I hope you do so on the union side of the equation and not be a patsy of management.

Last edited:
That's great that they acknowledge there's a problem and say they're working with management toward a solution...but they've been saying that exact line for years.

"abandon hope, all ye who enter here"

That's great that they acknowledge there's a problem and say they're working with management toward a solution...but they've been saying that exact line for years.

I guess it's finally here. Sorry it didn't happen on your timeline. When you figure out how to make management jump at your will, let us know.

Here is an update. It appears our union efforts have finally closed the gap somewhat on the STN union busting base. This is subject to membership ratification, but I wouldn't expect a problem with that since it doesn't come out of any of the senior guys pockets.

Now, if we can only get the affected to recognize what the union efforts did for them despite the many hiring into a known condition in STN versus the number that suffered (furloughed, resigned, and displaced) at the hands of management and the STN base construct. I doubt it.

In streaming MP3 audio

For those that still want a copy of the Atlas contract

In PDF format

The T/A to follow later.

Last edited:
Atlas In The News Again!

Press Release
Source: Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings, Inc.
Atlas Air, Inc. Named Best Air Charter/ACMI Operator

Monday April 30, 9:33 am ET

PURCHASE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Atlas Air, Inc., the world's leading provider of outsourced cargo aircraft, crew, maintenance and insurance service to major international airlines, was honored as the industry's Best Air Charter/ACMI Operator at the 21st Annual Asian Freight and Supply Chain Awards ceremonies in Macau on April 25.

In addition, Atlas Air's sister company, Polar Air Cargo, a key provider of scheduled air cargo and charter services serving freight forwarders and other shippers, was a top finalist for an AFSCA as the Best Air Cargo Carrier - North America.

"We are extremely pleased to win the AFSCA for Best Air Charter/ACMI Operator," said William J. Flynn, President and Chief Executive Officer of Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: AAWW - News), the parent company of Atlas Air and Polar Air Cargo. "We are also proud to be a top finalist for Best Air Cargo Carrier - North America.

"We are the leading global provider of aircraft operations outsourcing, with a focus on wide-body 747 freighter operations. We create exceptional value for our customers by providing them a flexible combination of highly reliable and proven aircraft, a large fleet, an unrivaled scale and scope of network operations, and a track record for handling valuable cargo in a safe and timely manner.

"As an innovator in the airfreight market, we are committed to a culture of continuous improvement and success, and to providing outstanding service, performance and value to our customers. Each of these characteristics of our customer relationships is embodied in the criteria for the AFSCAs, which have been market-defining awards for the transport and supply chain industry in Asia for 20 years.
"Winning an AFSCA is a special event. We thank our customers and other industry professionals who thought so highly of us for this award. We also thank our employees for this success and for making us a stronger, more competitive company, better positioned to grow our business, extend our industry leadership, and to provide value to our customers as well as our stockholders."

I would like to thank our MEC and the company for coming together in this issue. I realize that this has been a long road for our MEC and they have really put in a lot of work to make this happen.

This LOA will make my QOL a lot better when I come off of active duty some time this year.

Does anyone know about the email address available on the 'Hiring web page', if it is actually applicable and accurate?

Thanks

The travel for STN pilots is only at the TA stage. It has not been ratified yet! There is no guarantee it will be either. I`m sure the results will be posted here in about a week.

http://www.atlasair.com/aa/contact/careers/default.asp

There it is Guam, be careful what you wish for! The link is to the lady in charge of HR. Everything goes through her.........nice lady too!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back