Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Atlas Air FIRES 24 Crewmembers; possible Atlas AND Polar Strike!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
410dude said:
I'll be in one way before you ever will!

Well I do fly the whale, and I can say without a doubt that you would not make it at my company if your personality is anything like your internet persona.

However I think you fall in the catagory of pathetic wanna be. I bet you are one of those retards that has flying license plates, aircraft posters all over your walls, tells everyone that you meet that you fly planes. I have seen your type many times and most never rise above the title of "village idiot"

Have a nice day you pathetic poser. By the way, your girlfriend is boning the guy down the street. (Haven't you noticed the way she has been acting lately?)

By the way, the internet is not as anonymous as you had hoped huh?

410dude said:
I'll be in one way before you ever will!

Dude you are such a tool. Every post you make is meant to incite us. If you really are a pilot you better be careful. If someone finds out who you are, it could make your career interesting. Aviation is a very small community.

I would love it for someone to post his real name. I would be keeping an eye out for ya.;)

embpic1 said:
I would love it for someone to post his real name. I would be keeping an eye out for ya.;)

I have been advised by an old flight student of mine that he is pretty sure who this guy is. The candidate is being observed by his peers to verify. When the verification comes, I will be sure to let you know.

Apparantly he has been careless enough to give out some pretty telling clues.

I wasn't joking about the dudes girl......if it is the right guy. Sad really from what I hear.

why do you guys respond to this waste of flesh?

Capt.LongThrust said:
why do you guys respond to this waste of flesh?

I was just trying to let him know that if we find out who he is it could have consequences for him. Maybe he will smarten up and not post such trash in the future.

410dude said:
You guys can call me what you want, but the fact is that it's been my dream and career goal to fly a 747 and if the labor strife and Polar and Atlas means that they will be anxious to take on somebody like me (lower time and highly motivated) then so be it!

Rookie, you have no idea what you are talking about, so shut it.

sgu said:
I am glad you guys use quotes while u bash what he says, because he is on my IGNORE list ;)

Thats a good idea.

410dude said:
I'll do what it takes to fly the whale!

Dude, I have a feeling if ANY of us know you outside this forum....

We will do what it takes to make sure you don't fly anything bigger than a rubber chicken.

Flightinfo.com....doing what it takes.

Wanked

Latest resources

Back