Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Atlas Air FIRES 24 Crewmembers; possible Atlas AND Polar Strike!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hook, line, and ........

you guys are way to easy.

410's NOT REAL!

Jeebus guys, don't let him get you spooled up. He's some bored tool sitting reserve that likes to post flamebait. Look for his posts under other names like Rhoid, IHaveAPension, E170GuppyKiller, etc...

Back to the topic at hand...good luck to the Polar and Atlas guys and gals, stay strong in unity!

410dude said:
You guys can call me what you want, but the fact is that it's been my dream and career goal to fly a 747 and if the labor strife and Polar and Atlas means that they will be anxious to take on somebody like me (lower time and highly motivated) then so be it!
Well then just fess your real name and d.o.b. and I'll add you to my master scab list.

BoilerUP said:
410's NOT REAL!

Jeebus guys, don't let him get you spooled up. He's some bored tool sitting reserve that likes to post flamebait. Look for his posts under other names like Rhoid, IHaveAPension, E170GuppyKiller, etc...

Back to the topic at hand...good luck to the Polar and Atlas guys and gals, stay strong in unity!

I know, it is sad that someone pulling a prank like this tool can get everyone so worked up. It is also sad that you guys are naive enough to fall for it, since he is posting the same type stuff all over the board. He's just a kid, ignore him. If you guys would just ignore him, he wouldn't keep posting on this thread. Jeeze.

Spooky 1 said:
I can't believe what I am reading. Here is a guy dumb enough to post his picture and at the same time tell the world he is just waiting for an opportunity to step over other so as to take their job. Maybe it's not really his face in that photo, but if it is heaven help him.

That is not him in the picture. It was taken from a funny website (since gone) that an RJ captain had up. Do a search for Smilin' Paul and you will see all the nice things written about it.

Other than that, why do people fall for the antics of someone like 410dude? All he wants is attention and by responding you give it to him, and with the attention he gets, he will post more.
Ah.....my 1 psychology class came in handy.

Spooky 1 said:
I can't believe what I am reading. Here is a guy dumb enough to post his picture and at the same time tell the world he is just waiting for an opportunity to step over other so as to take their job. Maybe it's not really his face in that photo, but if it is heaven help him.

Well it is ok, when he is walking to BK from the 5 Towns to stuff his face he will probably not make it back with out taking a good blanket party.
:eek:

AA

PS, he did PFT, he went to Gulfstream and is now at Pinnacle. He will tell how great he is and all he accomplished, however he is just a young punk hiding behind a computer.

Youth today......I weep for tomorrow.

AAflyer said:
Well it is ok, when he is walking to BK from the 5 Towns to stuff his face he will probably not make it back with out taking a good blanket party.
:eek:

AA

PS, he did PFT, he went to Gulfstream and is now at Pinnacle. He will tell how great he is and all he accomplished, however he is just a young punk hiding behind a computer.

Youth today......I weep for tomorrow.

I love the 5 Towns Motor Inn, but i usually don't get out there much (pig down on the free pound cake!) but if i do go out sometimes i just go next door to the Big Banana. The place isn't the same since Rocko died a while back.

Latest resources

Back