Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Atlas Air FIRES 24 Crewmembers; possible Atlas AND Polar Strike!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
410 you are fool!

410 you are fool! I hope that photo is not your selfportrait, if it is you might be in trouble!

It is either yourpics, or you are the captian who took the photo of you F/O and now he is fking with you!

Don't cross the line , or PFT!

He probably stole that pic out of an aviation magazine ad. He's probably a pimply-faced, obese, goth computer geek.

Fliteidol said:
Nothing in this paragraph shall be construed, however, to limit the rights of the Association or the Atlas crewmembers to refuse to cross lawful strike picket lines established by or on behalf of pilots represented by any union lawfully certified or recognized pursuant to the Railway Labor Act.

Caveat?

Hmmmm? ;)

You guys can call me what you want, but the fact is that it's been my dream and career goal to fly a 747 and if the labor strife and Polar and Atlas means that they will be anxious to take on somebody like me (lower time and highly motivated) then so be it!

410dude said:
You guys can call me what you want, but the fact is that it's been my dream and career goal to fly a 747 and if the labor strife and Polar and Atlas means that they will be anxious to take on somebody like me (lower time and highly motivated) then so be it!

And what happens a few years down the road when someone else, maybe a little younger, and a little more motivated, is willing to take YOUR place (because they've always wanted to fly a 747)

I really, really hope your kidding...............

No i'm not kidding. It's been my dream since i started to fly to fly a 747 and i'll be damned if i'm going let anything get in my way of fulfilling that dream.

furloughfodder said:
The only explaination Management gave as to why they were FIRED and not Furloughed, was: "We are firing them because we can!"

Thank you Denise C. in human resources for not calling me!!! I have been trying to get on there for awhile....screw that now. If they sh*tcan probationary pilots just to do it....... screw Atlas/ Polar..... if you guys go on strike Ill grab my uniform and be there to picket for ya!!

410dude said:
No i'm not kidding. It's been my dream since i started to fly to fly a 747 and i'll be danged if i'm going let anything get in my way of fulfilling that dream.

I can't believe what I am reading. Here is a guy dumb enough to post his picture and at the same time tell the world he is just waiting for an opportunity to step over other so as to take their job. Maybe it's not really his face in that photo, but if it is heaven help him.

Spooky,
I HOPE this is total flamebait or some dope forgot to log off. I cannot believe this person is remotely for real.

Latest resources

Back