ATL Corporate Job?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Nightowl

Just wondering if anybody knew of a corporate job in the Atlanta area. I am getting married and moving down there next month and looking for employment. I have a Citation 500 series type but would be willing to give anything a shot.

Thanks in advance for the help

Nightowl said:
Just wondering if anybody knew of a corporate job in the Atlanta area. I am getting married and moving down there next month and looking for employment. I have a Citation 500 series type but would be willing to give anything a shot.

Thanks in advance for the help

Are you only considering corporate (I read part 91 only)? We have Citation openings (and other types as well) at my company (KRYY) but it is 135. PM me if you are interested in more info.

Not a great time to be Part 91 in Atlanta. One of the largest operators (BellSouth) is about to downsize because of the ATT merger. Not much going on with the larger companies. Southern Company is hiring a LR-45 experienced pilot, but there is a possible merger in the works there, so who knows what will happen.

The job at Flightworks mentioned above might be a good option until you can find something better.

I would be up for either 91 or 135. The market is tough down there. I have knocked on a lot of doors and made a lot of phone calls but no luck as of yet.

Whats the rumor on the southern company merger? Ive got a buddy in the system for that L45 job over there.

F50/900

If you have a min of 4000TT with some F50 or F900 time, PM me as I may know of something in the ATL area.

Spooky 2 said:
If you have a min of 4000TT with some F50 or F900 time, PM me as I may know of something in the ATL area.

HEY, some of us on the inside are politicing for that gig too. Just waiting to see if it might be commutable since there's so much chasing airplanes going on.

rice said:
HEY, some of us on the inside are politicing for that gig too. Just waiting to see if it might be commutable since there's so much chasing airplanes going on.

Maybe I'll take it! Or, with the promise of some BIG "junk in the trunk" women for G200, he'll take it!!!!

:p

rice said:

Gotta be HD?

Latest resources

Back