ATL Corporate Job?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Spooky 2 said:
They have some aircraft in ATL and some in SFO. This is a TAG Aviation managed account. No contract pilots anymore. Far superior operation to anything in the past. Should be great place to work!

Be vewy vewy quiet!!!!!
I don't need any competition for this one.;)

rice said:
Be vewy vewy quiet!!!!!
I don't need any competition for this one.;)

Don't worry, I am not out to steal antbodys job. Just wondering???? And glad somebody around here is hiring.

I see on America's job board that Phoenix Air Group in Cartersville Georgia, about 45 minutes north of Atlanta, is looking for someone for one of their Lear's. Their website is Phoenixair.com for more info. I've known a few people from my CAP squadron that have worked there, and they seem to be a good place to work. They fly some charter and some military training in the Lears, not sure which this is for.

rpatte1637 said:
I see on America's job board that Phoenix Air Group in Cartersville Georgia, about 45 minutes north of Atlanta, is looking for someone for one of their Lear's. Their website is Phoenixair.com for more info. I've known a few people from my CAP squadron that have worked there, and they seem to be a good place to work. They fly some charter and some military training in the Lears, not sure which this is for.

Is that the place that tow's drones behind the lears for the military to shoot at? Better be a long tow rope!!

Phoenix Air

UEJ500 said:
Is that the place that tow's drones behind the lears for the military to shoot at? Better be a long tow rope!!

The tow cable is three to five miles. Most of the exercises are not live fire. I did one live fire and lost a pair of undies...just kidding. I flew the G-I mostly.

It was my first flying job out of college so I had fun and learned alot. When most guys were making $17-18 bucks an hour at starting out at regionals, I was making $36 and flying 80-90 hours a month one week on, one off...of course they were all Captains when I went to the regionals, but most had never flown internationally at all and I had extensively.

It's a great opportunity and a bunch of fun for a short period of time. I worked there for three years, but I've been out since 2002 and few guys have remained there, due to work visa limitations and a couple due to skeletons in the closet.

Tailwinds...

Last edited:
J-41

UEJ500, where did you fly the J-41? I did my time at ACA.

Tailwinds...

Same Here!

sleepy said:
Don't worry, I am not out to steal antbodys job. Just wondering???? And glad somebody around here is hiring.

Me neither! I am with Sleepy, glad to see some good sized flt dept.'s starting to hire. It's been pretty stagnant around here lately!

Latest resources

Back