• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATA may fly smaller 100-seat jets. 717's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Timex huh! Well now I'll look at people's wrists to try and figure out who you are! Bwahahahaha! :p

I saw a $4200 Brietling at Water Tower Place yesterday. Maybe that would help?

"The only difference is the pay and respect that the crews who operate them receive. I feel that the word "regiona"l is one way for management to keep wages down.....nothing else!" (cr7driver)

CAN I GET AN AMEN!?!?!?!?!

I love to laugh every time I think of fools at our company saying
"Oh but if we don't vote for the union, we'll get jets". George must've been laughing his a** off on the yacht when he found out the vote didn't pass.

FlyChicaga

Like I said... and I will say again.... no offense was meant with the 800 hour comment. Just making the point that the senior guys with more experience that had some time in at an ATA company might be the ones to get priority. I didn't say you didn't deserve your job. I didn't say you were a crappy pilot. So how can that tick you off? Unless you DO have a chip...

If ATA has a hiring boom, the guy to your left probably has the PIC experience and would get the interview first. Boo-yah for you, you'd get to upgrade faster.

Love to the Chico guys/girls, can't we all just get along?

What gives?

I just got my Airtran annual report and their is not one picture of a 717. Plenty of 737 photos.

flyndesk,

No problem man. I figured I might have misunderstood, so no harm, no foul. I knew it wasn't a personal attack, but more a blanket statement if anything. I figured it was just another jab, and those get old. Water under the bridge now. Re-reading my post I came across as an ass, sorry about that.

I really hope the guys and gals above us on the list go. Not just for the chance to upgrade, but moreso to see them get out of here and move on. Many of them really deserve it.

Hopefully all this works out for the best. We'll just wait and see.

I know FlyChicaga and he definitely does not have a chip. He is one of the coolest FOs at Chicago Express. Nice avatar....dork. he he

Latest resources

Back