Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gulfstream 200 said:
NO......

I call you SCABS because you guys now like to throw that word around...keep throwing it around and you will be reminded of the wages you agreed to work for . Its then that you all crawl back into your shells and wait for the next asswhippin POS contract from BH.

and yes, a SCAB is someone who works for 1/3 the wages he should work for. That makes you a SCAB. I dont need a Union or a list to let me know that.

and yes, smartguy, SCABS running around working for 1/3 the wages DO affect me. They affect the entire industry.

nobody can ever seem to answer to that one though, huh? ...keep walking...

You guys are just too too easy, its getting boring.

All I can say is I truly hope you are the vast minority at your company. Im guessing you are.

Nobody, including me, is against your strike...but when you have the nerve to throw the SCAB word around - its coming right back at you boys....after all.... you made this bed.

:rolleyes:
Well well well, we have a piece of work on our hands here.

Please tell me when I have called you or anyone else here a SCAB. Go back and search through my posts and tell me. You won't find it.

Some of your 135 "brothers" say we don't deserve a 50% pay increase because we don't work as hard, spend enough time away from home, etc.. You, (SmarterGuy) just said we are underpaid by 2/3's of what we should make. Can you please make up your minds already? Is it a 66.6666666% increase in pay we should be asking for, or a decrease?

I didn't make any "bed", but you can be sure that I will fix your past screw-ups of this industry. I have no shell to hide in and I am prepared to lose my job to have a better "effect on your industry". If you think I am the vast minority, you are mistaking. You will see the effect.

Enjoy your job Gulfstream 200, and next time you see a Veteran, you should thank him/her. They don't "expect it" from people like you.

OK... when this is over... and I still have a job because we all did not get fired during a strike ... and we ever meet I'll be happy to refill that glass with whatever your drinking.

Live4flyng said:
Well well well, we have a piece of work on our hands here.

Please tell me when I have called you or anyone else here a SCAB. Go back and search through my posts and tell me. You won't find it.

Some of your 135 "brothers" say we don't deserve a 50% pay increase because we don't work as hard, spend enough time away from home, etc.. You, (SmarterGuy) just said we are underpaid by 2/3's of what we should make. Can you please make up your minds already? Is it a 66.6666666% increase in pay we should be asking for, or a decrease?

I didn't make any "bed", but you can be sure that I will fix your past screw-ups of this industry. I have no shell to hide in and I am prepared to lose my job to have a better "effect on your industry". If you think I am the vast minority, you are mistaking. You will see the effect.

Enjoy your job Gulfstream 200, and next time you see a Veteran, you should thank him/her. They don't "expect it" from people like you.

Dont pull that "poor Veteran" game buddy...stick to the arguement here.

I would certainly Thank Netjetswife hubby (and any other vet) for defending our country. Does that give him a free pass to SCAB? nope. Did he volunteer for the military? yup. Thank You very much Sir, but it was YOUR choice. Personally I think mil guys should be paid much more than they are so they can make a full career out of defending our country - but thats another topic...

I would also call him a complete guddam fool for working for 27K/yr on a bizjet that shouldnt pay one cent below 70K. I have NO respect for that, regardless of his past.

My use of the SCAB word comes from the core of this arguement..135 guys being listed as Scabs by your lame Union because they fear unity behind their cause

and please buddy, dont try to "fix" our industry anymore than you have!!! fix? yeah..."price fix"...thanks.

I will "see the efffect soon"? ...(Union banter, Brother!) $hit man, I hope you better yourselves....just dont expect it. You already defined your worth when you signed on.....and nobody can argue that.

Christ, this is so old.

Good Luck with your strike anyways. You deserve much better...but I could have told you that before you took the job.

El Chupacabra said:
OK... when this is over... and I still have a job because we all did not get fired during a strike ... and we ever meet I'll be happy to refill that glass with whatever your drinking.

I hope you dont strike, I hope you dont get fired, and I certainly hope you get more money..It is well deserved.

Ok!! Why are you guys hugging each others nuts now. I liked it better when you argued.. It's good for firing up the troops leading into a strike!!

as214 said:
Ok!! Why are you guys hugging each others nuts now. I liked it better when you argued.. It's good for firing up the troops leading into a strike!!

Awright!!! -- get out there and walk that line you underpaid industry SCAB!!
Wait...here comes Buffett in his Maybach Benz...and whats he holding out the window?? Its your next total POS contract! now get your 27K/yr a$$ back in that farkin junk Citation and fly for the man or no Deluxe Rudys box lunch for you, biatch!!!

better?

;).

Gulfstream 200 said:
Awright!!! -- get out there and walk that line you underpaid industry SCAB!!
Wait...here comes Buffett in his Maybach Benz...and whats he holding out the window?? Its your next total POS contract! now get your 27K/yr a$$ back in that farkin junk Citation and fly for the man or no Deluxe Rudys box lunch for you, biatch!!!

better?

;).

LOL!!!

No one is pulling a "poor veteran" on you tough guy and I am not your buddy.If I was a SCAB, why would you ever wish something better for me? Have any 135 guys been listed as SCABs by NJA pilots? The answer is NO.

If you don't want us to fix this industry, then why would you support a strike? Thanks for the "good luck" wish and "we deserve better" comments, or is that just non-union banter?

One last thing. I have no problem with you, (Gulstream 200) or any other 135 pilots. If you don't support us, that's fine. It is very tiring listening to guys like h25b b!tch about fractional operators while at the same time having no problems flying sell-off trips for them.

What is about to happen has never happened in the business jet world before. Using your wisdom (G-200), if 135 operators help out Netjets by providing supplemental lift during a strike, they are hurting you and themselves.

Live4flyng said:
No one is pulling a "poor veteran" on you tough guy and I am not your buddy.If I was a SCAB, why would you ever wish something better for me? Have any 135 guys been listed as SCABs by NJA pilots? The answer is NO.

If you don't want us to fix this industry, then why would you support a strike? Thanks for the "good luck" wish and "we deserve better" comments, or is that just non-union banter?

One last thing. I have no problem with you, (Gulstream 200) or any other 135 pilots. If you don't support us, that's fine. It is very tiring listening to guys like h25b b!tch about fractional operators while at the same time having no problems flying sell-off trips for them.

What is about to happen has never happened in the business jet world before. Using your wisdom (G-200), if 135 operators help out Netjets by providing supplemental lift during a strike, they are hurting you and themselves.

Ok fine, we aren't even on the same page..thats OK.

What most folks beef is (including mine and h25b) is that your Union wants to label 135 operators as SCABS. Youre losing an entire sectors support by letting them say that for you. Its desperate, its obvious, and its backfiring.

Nobody with a brain or balls is going to hop in QS airplane and fly it while you guys strike...I would personally prefer to see him beat.....but ask a guy to stop his livelyhood for your weak cause after you have worked for less for years??? NO WAY, read around here, you have no support for that. Underpaid fractional guys were never very much liked in this industry, you got lukewarm support until that 135 stance....then it went ice cold....your Unions bizzare stance puts you on another planet.

I really dont get your thoughts on "fixing" this industry. Does one get a pat on the back for screwing up then TRYING to mend it?

You sound like the GENERATION X of aviation..

anyways..I will say it again because I do mean it...Good Luck you deserve better...we always knew you did.

Live4flyng said:
............... Have any 135 guys been listed as SCABs by NJA pilots? The answer is NO...............

WRONG.

NJA guys consistently state "my union speaks for me" and/or words to that effect. And, your union has issued a statement that very specifically says ANY 135 pilot flying a Netjets selloff during a strike action is a Scab. So, the answer is YES.

Latest resources

Back