• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

At least NetJets has money to sponsor yacht races

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Like I said, you better get your act together... If this is such a well-established policy and "El-Chup" is incorrect why can't you post it in writing ??? Who's right, who's wrong. Come on guys, you're unified now or aren't you... ??? ...

Like I said, pathetic. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Where should I look for it?

I just looked at the ASAP Weekly message last three weeks including the one on the 19th. and the last few Homefront briefs

The Home Front Briefing the update/clarification appeared in was from May 11th.

You may find the thread entitled "Changed Definition..." on page 5 of the (NJ Pilots') message board enlightening. It begins by quoting that section of the May 11th Home Briefing that is relevant to the subject at hand. Take special notice of the posts by a member of the MEC.

Did I read it right that NJ has had as high as a 35% rate of sell off trips? Does that mean that the owner can expect a 1 in 3 chance of not flying a QS airplane already? You guys should be banging on the door af your management to knock that down quick. We have frequent calls from NJ and flying those trips SUCKS! Not to mention that we usually have empty pre and post repositioning flights that can double the billable hours on the airplane. We are ripping you guys off, you should get that stopped.

And H25B is right to call you out for a stance in this issue. Your union speaks for you. What do you say as a group? I could give a s*** what the IBT or whatnot says. What do you guys (pilots, not spouses) think of the scab issue?

Latest resources

Back