ASA's Future

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From the URBAN DICTIONARY

What exactly is a "looser"? Someone not as tight?

1. looser 809 up, 66 downhttp://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=looser#http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=looser#http://www.urbandictionary.com/products.php?term=looser&defid=1423283
A looser is a loser who can't spell "loser".
Moron: "Hey man, you are teh looser!"
Guy: "It's spelled 'loser' you uneducated bastard

or "ratard" seems to be the clever internet catch phrase of the week. You're choice.

Mr. IFLYASA what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I saw 'rational thoughts' and coherency. He said:

There is growth in the 70/90 market. However, the largest growth in 2014 will be 100-125 seat aircraft.

Regarding scope with Delta, I'm not sure how that would work. Delta pilots want the flying whereas management would rather contract it out for a cheaper rate. Unless Delta management offers a nice pay raise to relieve scope, I don't know how this is possible.

SH did not rule out ASA buying a branded airline, such as AirTran, Alaska, Jetblue, or Virgin.

Sounds like ASA is really looking at the big picture and elected not to buy TSA/Compass/Mesaba/Pinnacle.

What's 'incoherent' about any of that?

Where's it 'irrational'?

Do you not know what those words mean?

Mr. IFLYASA what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Nickgutdick

The only opinion I stated was I believe ASA was waiting to buy Mesa assets, and my theory on Delta scope. Everything else was presented in RGT. Get back to you flight simulator and tell your mom to make your sack lunch for school tomorrow.

Last edited:
I love it when idiots are proven wrong

Are you being serious? ASA can't buy anything. SKYWEST inc. is in control of this little party. IF they decide to buy something, they MAY give it to ASA to fly but ASA can buy nothing.

and in undeniable print... now repeat after me.... My desire to be heard should not overwhelm the fact that I have nothing to say.

and in undeniable print... now repeat after me.... My desire to be heard should not overwhelm the fact that I have nothing to say.

Looks like Jerry found a way around the scope language.... I guess INC. can give money to ASA to buy out Expressjet...

How much you wanna bet those shares of Expressjet that get purchased, and any cash from the deal, end up back in INC. hands?

ASA may have "bought" Expressjet, but it was on "borrowed" money...

Supposedly both unions have known for two weeks, so let's see what the combined word is from them after this all settles down a bit.

Atlantic southeast Inc. is a company with contracts that generate revenue.

There will have to be a new pilot contract with the SOC. Pay raises anyone?

Wait, you mean that permanent, iron-clad, rock-solid, bombproof scope limiting language in the Express Jet contract will be open to negotiation and being replaced with new language negotiated by a new pilot group and new MEC?

Who would've thought!?

Latest resources

Back