• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA's Future

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well I guess you got your panties all in a bunch. And yes saw your link, and the fact is either LLC or Whole owned would not matter. Skywest Inc and Atlantic Southeast are two seporate companys. All JC would have to do is get his peers on board and use ASA money to buy anything. Just some business 101 for ya. ASA is going to grow if you like it or not.

Thanks for your input Alan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47Ci5cTr2ms

ASA can not buy anyone, and that has nothing to do with what type of corporation ASA is (an LLC [which it's not] or otherwise). All of ASA's shares are held by a holding company, which means all of the profits and losses basically come into and out of the holding company's account... Unless you know something we don't. When is ASA's next earnings conference call?

Thanks for that-

I just cannot respond to the level of stupidity exhibited by skytard without grabbing the nearest hammer and breaking stuff!

-Skyman- Plz don't ever try and teach a business 101, or anything of the sort. It is obviously not your bag. Don't try and make this stuff up-there are a few people here who actually passed a college-level class or two.

This thread makes such little sense, I had to punch my own crotch to restore balance to the universe.

After I catch my breath, I'm planning on discussing politics with a hotel iron. We may even bathe together. I hope the cord reaches the tub.

SH did not rule out ASA buying a branded airline, such as AirTran, Alaska, Jetblue, or Virgin. I never thought that would even be a possibility.

Just because SH didn't "rule it out" doesn't mean it has a snowball's chance in hell of happening.

Oh, for God's sake, ASA can't even buy their own fuel.

End of.

I know you're not as ignorant as that comment sounds. That sounds just like "Comair can't even sell tickets for its flights." If mainline picks up the fuel tab, so be it. What do you care?

Thanks for that-

I just cannot respond to the level of stupidity exhibited by skytard without grabbing the nearest hammer and breaking stuff!

-Skyman- Plz don't ever try and teach a business 101, or anything of the sort. It is obviously not your bag. Don't try and make this stuff up-there are a few people here who actually passed a college-level class or two.

Well for your info I have two degrees and a masters in business. Judging by your responce and knowledge I wouldn't have guessed you made it out of high school. A good education is hard to come by these days. Maybe I could sit down with you and show you how a p and l works with a whole owned company and how those company's benifit from buying other assets. And yes they can. But I guess with your level understanding I would be throwing my time away.

Latest resources

Back