ASA's Cloudy Future

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
800Dog said:
What is a comlete idiot? I do know this. I made it to the big dance and you are still flying for a regional carrier. Must suck to be you. War Eagle underachiever!
It sure does. I really wish I could be like you..could you teach me? please?!?!

anon said:
Oh Please - Are you on crack?

I was there. You weren't.

Eastern pilots did go on strike.
yeah. I guess I finally let that stuff get the best of me...what the he!! was I thinking? duh.:0

79%N1 said:
Woa......23 posts............no General!

I know. He must have crashed over the Atlantic or something. Only a huge catastrophe could keep him from the regional boards of flightinfo.com.

ohplease! said:
and you're a comlete idiot:p

Classic. Read your own post. IT will be a factor, chief. Start preparing. Scope is HUGE and we won't budge. We have atleast 51% that would vote NO on any increase in size of RJ for DCI. But, you know differently.......I am glad you do.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Phony Marconi said:
I'm ready to step in and fly a 777 for $19.02/hr, but no less......fug that shid!

How are the ASA wages looking these days? Let's ask Jerry Atkin. If we get pay cuts, so will you eventually. That's how it works unfortunately.

Bye Bye--General Lee

WWEfan said:
I know. He must have crashed over the Atlantic or something. Only a huge catastrophe could keep him from the regional boards of flightinfo.com.

I actually do 4 day trips sometimes, and I don't always bring my computer. Hard to believe, eh?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back