• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA/XJT MEC conflict

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Excellent, more "honorary alumni who didn't even attend school there. I particularly enjoyed seeing yalls prominent trophy display last time, think they'll let your posterboy Updyke outta jail to go see it IF y'all win it again?

http://www.bigleaguescrew.com/college-sports/gallery-rednecks-wal-mart-and-bamas-trophy

Even already resorted to cursing as well? Can't wait to be on the seniority list with you....

Btw, we already brought a BCS title to the SEC...The first bcs title ever in fact...

Last edited:
Excellent, more "honorary alumni who didn't even attend school there. I particularly enjoyed seeing yalls prominent trophy display last time, think they'll let your posterboy Updyke outta jail to go see it IF y'all win it again?

http://www.bigleaguescrew.com/college-sports/gallery-rednecks-wal-mart-and-bamas-trophy

Even already resorted to cursing as well? Can't wait to be on the seniority list with you....

Btw, we already brought a BCS title to the SEC...The first bcs title ever in fact...

I'm a graduate dicknose. Cursing?? What the ******************** are you talking about?

Tennessee is terrible. And your coach looks like a doosher in his convict slash garbage-truck driver orange pants. What an embarrassing establishment that school is.

I'm a graduate dicknose. Cursing?? What the ******************** are you talking about?

Tennessee is terrible. And your coach looks like a doosher in his convict slash garbage-truck driver orange pants. What an embarrassing establishment that school is.

thank you for proving my point...fly safe.

The feeling is mutual now on the ASA side. Skywest Inc. did buy you, but ASA is the surviving carrier. XJT was in financial distress. That is a fact. One of our guys on the ALPA board put it best when he said: "Hey XJT, we want our life raft back". That feeling is growing on the ASA side.

Like I've said many times before, the irony is that SKW was directly responsible for XJT's "financial distress" and now they are paying for it dearly.

hell. who knows really? its a friggin' week after we bid, its later than it should be or needs to be, AND its LATE in the month....and yeah, its almost always later than its supposed to be....didn't it start in January? that's 9 months of bidding and I don't believe there has been a month without it being screwed up.

Nevermind.... wrong info

Last edited:
winner winner

Like I've said many times before, the irony is that SKW was directly responsible for XJT's "financial distress" and now they are paying for it dearly.

BINGO ! If asa wants some more hate, just keep it up (or down) cause that's where this place is headed. Full pay to the last day !
If anyone thinks this turd is going to survive with asa's pathetic management skills guiding us, just come to ord and watch the carnage.
Sickening!

I think you'll find only THAT attitude among our union reps and some of the senior lifers. The reps have been playing that broken record ever since They started selling lies/PBS.

Hey Coopervane, I think XJT is hiring...Should I get you an app? They have a tough MEC with big balls...You would really like it there....

Hey Coopervane, I think XJT is hiring...Should I get you an app? They have a tough MEC with big balls...You would really like it there....

And does that mean that you are going to go to Skywest? They are hiring as well. Whats good for the goose...

BINGO ! If asa wants some more hate, just keep it up (or down) cause that's where this place is headed. Full pay to the last day !
If anyone thinks this turd is going to survive with asa's pathetic management skills guiding us, just come to ord and watch the carnage.
Sickening!

Like your management did any better?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back