• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA/XJT MEC conflict

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dont worry Expressjet guys... Joe Merchant is so far lost it isnt even funny. I think that his partner must make some serious money somewhere. He obviously doesn't get it. I really wish he would go ride General Lee's jumpseat and get schooled for a 5 or 6 hour flight. Its funny to hear him talk. I am real good friends with a 19 year 200 captain who is 56 years old and he even says "burn the place down". He obvioulsy isnt going where and has a vested interest in this place but realizes how terrible our management is. Most guys at ASA, even a good majority of the senior ones share our views. everyone cant be as stupid and so in the dark as Joe Merchant...

Dont worry Expressjet guys... Joe Merchant is so far lost it isnt even funny. I think that his partner must make some serious money somewhere. He obviously doesn't get it. I really wish he would go ride General Lee's jumpseat and get schooled for a 5 or 6 hour flight. Its funny to hear him talk. I am real good friends with a 19 year 200 captain who is 56 years old and he even says "burn the place down". He obvioulsy isnt going where and has a vested interest in this place but realizes how terrible our management is. Most guys at ASA, even a good majority of the senior ones share our views. everyone cant be as stupid and so in the dark as Joe Merchant...

This sounds like people of that mentality don't like rations in the lifeboat, so they're willing to sink that too - taking everyone else with them.

Why don't you guys put your money where your mouth is? Most arsonists get out of the building BEFORE the building completely burns.

So, either you're full of excrement (because you're still here). Or, you're one sick SOB (Because you are just hanging around to make sure everyone else dies in the blaze). Because it's unlikely you are truly a psychotic "person", I tend to think it's the former. But I could be wrong.

Wake up !

This sounds like people of that mentality don't like rations in the lifeboat, so they're willing to sink that too - taking everyone else with them.

Why don't you guys put your money where your mouth is? Most arsonists get out of the building BEFORE the building completely burns.

So, either you're full of excrement (because you're still here). Or, you're one sick SOB (Because you are just hanging around to make sure everyone else dies in the blaze). Because it's unlikely you are truly a psychotic "person", I tend to think it's the former. But I could be wrong.

It's not so much about suicide as it is about not lowering the bar.
IF your a lifer, with maybe 10 years left, go down with the ship and take your 401k and get a small job. IF you have 20 years left, move on to a major. Sheeze it's not that hard is it.
Joe, you're F$#cked dude.
Don't get all wrapped around the axle with all this crap. I just had our rep straight up lie to me if that's any indicator of how this is not progressing.
I.O.W. GET OUT AS FAST AS YOU CAN!

Latest resources

Back