• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA/XJT MEC conflict

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
if it make you feel any better, I've never seen it this bad either.

Well aren't you the crusty old man.

8 years is enough of this place.

Well aren't you the crusty old man.

8 years is enough of this place.

You've been through 3 groups. Erion, during George and John, would of had you eating her undies.. Ask anyone that has been here before 1998 and they will tell you that the original owners were hands down the worst.

You've been through 3 groups. Erion, during George and John, would of had you eating her undies.. Ask anyone that has been here before 1998 and they will tell you that the original owners were hands down the worst.

Coopervane couldn't handle Erion and G&J....He'd be curled up in the fetal position sucking his thumb under them....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

And does that mean that you are going to go to Skywest? They are hiring as well. Whats good for the goose...

Why should I...I'm happy at ASA...Obviously Coopervane isn't....

I think many r starring to regret that WE BOUGHT U!
Should have just let XJT run it's course (Independence Air) & picked up the peaces after the implosion.
Now u guys r going to screw it up for all of us. Think u guys easily forget the path u were on before WE BOUGHT U! U should remember that.

Please please please throw us your table scraps, O' saviour of our puney pathetic airline.

I've been flying airplanes since 99, 12 years of experience. My wife lost her job last year due to the economy etc. She got a state teaching job on FIRST year pay and will make more money than my seventh year pay at XJT. While I don't have any desire to see any airline go down in flames, I have reached the point where any further degradation of my job means a career change for me. If all I have to do to get MORE days off and make MORE money is go be an underpaid overworked school teacher, then I'm out. I would much rather fly airplanes, but not if I have to live with extended family just make ends meet.

Here's a question for you, how low are you willing to go in pay, benefits, and time off before you say enough and throw in the towel? 30k a year? 20? 0? Pay 10k a year for the privilege of flying an airplane and wearing a nice looking uniform?

All I'm saying is I've reached that point where we are right now, and yes I'm willing to fight to keep it or make it better. If it has to go any lower to keep the company alive to be "reasonable," look for a towel coming from my corner.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back