ASA/XJT MEC conflict

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's on the 20th at 5 I thought?????
hell. who knows really? its a friggin' week after we bid, its later than it should be or needs to be, AND its LATE in the month....and yeah, its almost always later than its supposed to be....didn't it start in January? that's 9 months of bidding and I don't believe there has been a month without it being screwed up.

I really wish that SkyWest inc hadn't bought us. ASA didn't but anybody bucko, Inc did.

Get your facts right

The feeling is mutual now on the ASA side. Skywest Inc. did buy you, but ASA is the surviving carrier. XJT was in financial distress. That is a fact. One of our guys on the ALPA board put it best when he said: "Hey XJT, we want our life raft back". That feeling is growing on the ASA side.

The feeling is mutual now on the ASA side. Skywest Inc. did buy you, but ASA is the surviving carrier. XJT was in financial distress. That is a fact. One of our guys on the ALPA board put it best when he said: "Hey XJT, we want our life raft back". That feeling is growing on the ASA side.

We'd gladly give it back so ya'll can go back to sucking management kool aid, running that retarded sked+ and rainmaker, loving your substandard (comparatively) PBS and having your mgmt cheerleaders come on here and our message board starting retard threads like this. But, since we are in this together, lower that nose just a hair and work with us (see my previous post) I'd hardly refer to ASA as having anything resembling a decent contract (401k, vacation, restored days off, etc). Hearing some of ya'll say things like "we need to take it easy on the company" and "management will NEVER go for that" will make this a very very very difficult negotiation dude.

"we need to take it easy on the company" and "management will NEVER go for that"

I think you'll find only THAT attitude among our union reps and some of the senior lifers. The reps have been playing that broken record ever since They started selling lies/PBS.

We'd gladly give it back so ya'll can go back to sucking management kool aid, running that retarded sked+ and rainmaker, loving your substandard (comparatively) PBS and having your mgmt cheerleaders come on here and our message board starting retard threads like this. But, since we are in this together, lower that nose just a hair and work with us (see my previous post) I'd hardly refer to ASA as having anything resembling a decent contract (401k, vacation, restored days off, etc). Hearing some of ya'll say things like "we need to take it easy on the company" and "management will NEVER go for that" will make this a very very very difficult negotiation dude.

Nice avatar. Tennessee is terrible.

You people need to dump alpa asap and get yourself an inhouse union and get rid of all those alpa good ole boys before you end up like comair.

Latest resources

Back