• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Travel Benefits

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How bout we respond by consistently denying the jumpseat to mainline.

"Sorry buddy we're overweight"

atlcrashpad said:
Just noticed on Travelnet under my account, they've added another column S3C. It's coming....

That would only screw the pilot, and it would surely come back on us. The problem is with the company, not the pilots.

Of course if we had our commuter clause, that would help things a bit.

ASA travel "Non Benefits"

Palmetto Pilot,

I agree do not take it out on the pilot. The company is at fault not the pilot.

jetstream said:
How bout we respond by consistently denying the jumpseat to mainline.

"Sorry buddy we're overweight"

If that makes you feel better. You da man!

Guessing you've never commuted?

Back in the shed TOOL!

The way it works with DL and all the other non owned DCI is S3 on your own flights and S3C on everybody else. Why would you guys be different? There is no global conspiracy to screw ASA.

SSDD said:
The way it works with DL and all the other non owned DCI is S3 on your own flights and S3C on everybody else. Why would you guys be different? There is no global conspiracy to screw ASA.

Because we are going to be S3C's on our own flights. Delta will be able to bump us off our flights.

Why would you get lower priority on your own flights than Skywest and Chautauqua have on theirs?. You will be S3's on your flights and S3C's on everybody else's. DL people will continue to be S3's on their flights and S3C's on the connection carriers.

That's the way its been for about 3 years. Unless its been announced for sure that it is changing across the board, I wouldn't worry about it.

SSDD said:
Why would you get lower priority on your own flights than Skywest and Chautauqua have on theirs?. You will be S3's on your flights and S3C's on everybody else's. DL people will continue to be S3's on their flights and S3C's on the connection carriers.

That's the way its been for about 3 years. Unless its been announced for sure that it is changing across the board, I wouldn't worry about it.

Because we all believe that it will change for everybody, under the guise of 'Delta owns all the flying'. You're right in the fact that ASA won't be S3C on their own flights while SkyWest and CHQ maintain S3 priviledges on their own flights. It will have to all change at once, and that date will most likely be 7/1/06.

Supposedly the rumor goes that we had to compromise on the S3C deal to maintain our 18 international flight days. As if those international flights are going to be easy to get on when you're barely above buddy passes, anyway.

Negative rumors usually come true at some point and positive rumors usually don't come true:nuts:

propsarebest:

What is the problem with our delta benefits? Seems fair to me.

As far as S3C on your own airline, that's not right. It would be suprising if that is the end result. Skywest has always looked out for us regarding travel. I see no reason why they wouldn't do the same for ASA.

Latest resources

Back