• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA training dept. rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can't we all just get along? Seriously, who cares who bought who? Lets just try to make this place a good and successful place to be.

This is not a serious statement is it?
Serious? How serious can you be on this board? Anyways, welcome aboard and have a cold one! I voted for SkyConnection. In fact that is all we do anyway! Best fit for a name in my opinion. We don't work for NASA to be Endeavor. The other two names will only devide us more! SKyConnection it is for me.

Last edited:
That is NOT the way you would negotiate for a car or house so it shouldn't be how you negotiate for your compensation, work rules, and benefits.

Except that you don't have to work at the car dealership or bank and depend on them to feed your family after you rape them. This is a stupid comparison.

Except that you don't have to work at the car dealership or bank and depend on them to feed your family after you rape them. This is a stupid comparison.

Whoa there BOX, let's not let sense get in the way of a good tirade!

Not just for you Mrs Cockpit, but the point is that it's the dealerships, banks, company's to decide what is acceptable to them. Because like I already said, these being businesses, they will NOT give you ANYTHING unless you negotiate for it. If you pay MRSP on a new vehicle or asking price on a home, they will NOT tell you that you are settling for a good deal for THEM. And they shouldn't! So I say again, this is NOT the way to negotiate.

Do you guys/gal get it now or do I need to draw pretty pictures?;)

Last edited:
Not just for you Mrs Cockpit, but the point is that it's the dealerships, banks, company's to decide what is acceptable to them. Because like I already said, these being businesses, they will NOT give you ANYTHING unless you negotiate for it. If you pay MRSP on a new vehicle or asking price on a home, they will NOT tell you that you are settling for a good deal for THEM. And they shouldn't! So I say again, this is NOT the way to negotiate.

Do you guys/gal get it now or do I need to draw pretty pictures?;)

That made absolutely no sense. You're talking about two different kinds of negotiations. Take a business class sometime Mr. Know It All.

That made absolutely no sense. You're talking about two different kinds of negotiations. Take a business class sometime Mr. Know It All.

Business class? Maybe a negotiations class. You don't go into negotiations by giving away leverage or giving it to the other side. These management people are not all stupid. There is a target zone in which you aim for. It doesn't make any sense to aim below it. How much easier can I spell it out?

I may be wrong but what makes me a know it all and not you? Just because we disagree? Now, THAT doesn't make any sense!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back