• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA to take 7 Comair aircraft a month

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't believe some of the stuff that I am reading. Please tell me that you all are kidding? If not, why is this guy still on your seniority list?

I was in CVG on a long sit and was walking down the concourse to get lunch with the Captain I was flying with. RP walks up to us and starts barking orders at me about checking this and that on the aircraft before they leave. I must of had this blank stare on my face because after a few seconds, he says "oh you are not my FO, you all look the same" and then runs off.

I looked at my captain and he just shakes his head and says, "lowest common denominator"

I can't believe some of the stuff that I am reading. Please tell me that you all are kidding? If not, why is this guy still on your seniority list?

Because, as I told you before, he was fired from yours.....

Thanks, we really appreciate it......:D

Come on, we're up to 4. Six more pages to go.

Last edited:
This guy sounds great. I'd rather fly with him than some up-tight guy

I must say this is the funniest thread I've read in a long time!!! This has cheered me up ever since I got my Performance bonus check!

Let's not forget about his never ending "pending interview" to fly "Con Air".

He told me he had to take the ATL airport post office worker "down to the ground" after they attacked a customer.

He said he held HER with his knee on her neck until grateful authorities arrived

I also liked the one about owning several Extra 300's. Apparently he leased them to several Top Gun dogfight companies around the country.

My first trip off OE was with RP- I was left there wandering if my entire career at ASA was going to be left flying with Captains that were much like he was. I got the sinking of the ship and scuttle/drive into ground speach too. He's a good guy, but you have to have a good Bull$hit filter. Just remember: "If you mess with the Palm, you get the whole hand"..............

This is GREAAAT!!!!!! More stories, more stories, more stories. This is what makes me come back to FI in the afternoons. I like this kind of pilot entertainment. Oh, YEAAAH!!!!
Did RP like Kool-Aid and if he did, what flavor?

Latest resources

Back