• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA to take 7 Comair aircraft a month

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about him getting into a Mad dog in TUL and firing up the APU telling them he was a Delta pilot?

Was that the same time he also told the AA crew that he was flying the jump seat, without even introducing himself or asking????

Nothing like being banned from JSing with a specific airline to further your career.

LTG

You realize, of course, that if we started a Palmer thread, it would probably end up being at least a 10 pager.....

Come on, kids!!!!! Tell us YOUR story.....

The only factual thing there is that the word 7 a/c and Comair were recently in the news. OH just announced they were bringing *back* 7 parked airplanes.

My favorite RP story is regarding an American MD-80. I believe he got busted for walking down the jetway, right into the cockpit, strapping in and getting all comfy, when the Captain turns arounded around and asked "Who are you, and what are you Doing?" Apparently strapping yourself up in an airplane on jumpseat without asking for a ride will cost you jumpseat privelages at said airline.

Just thought I'd share a couple of RP stories.

1) While he was a highly decorated police officer, he was flying a helicopter on a police chase. As the suspect was fleeing on foot, RP hovered down over him, handed the controls over to his first officer, climbed out on the skid, and jumped down on the suspects back from 10 feet and that's how he messed up his knee.

2) Once while flying a Navajo transporting prisoners, one prisoner got a bit rowdy. RP climbed in the back, wrestled the prisoner down and helped to cuff him.....all while in flight.

I'm no where near creative enough to make this stuff up.....he just likes to tell these wild stories to his fo's.

He told me that he once shot down a German fighter plane with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"

He also told me that he once bet NASA he could survive re-entry without a spacesuit. On July 19th, 1999, he re-entered the earth's atmosphere, streaking over 14 states and reaching a temperature of 3000 degrees. An embarrassed NASA publicly claimed it was a meteor, and still owes him a beer.

This is the same tool that also used to do the two finger "gun" room check out for the FA's at the overnights...All I can say is ignore this idiot!

yeah, my favorite is when he cleared the FA's room with the "finger gun" and rolled across the bed onto the floor...a moving target is harder to hit.

No Joke true RP story

He once told me that he had been asked to testify before Congress concerning the post 911 jumpseat restrictions. He wasn't able to go because he was in training. He had to appoint someone else.

Another story is that he and his dad own a string of cell phone stores all over the US. He is working on getting a deal for ASA pilots. He has been working on this for many years. Hopefully soon we will have free cell phones.

Latest resources

Back