• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA to take 7 Comair aircraft a month

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ASA will be getting airplanes (NOT ComAir's), ComAir will be GETTING airplanes... just watch and see, give it till January.

You wouldn't be referring to the Comair MEC's merger committee would you? Perhaps filing for single carrier status after the merger isn't a good idea. I know I don't want to be on the same list with the Compass pilots, they have unlimited flushbacks.

Last edited:
I'm guessing it was RP? Was he a pudgy dude with badly blond colored hair plugs?

I thought he went to Delta;)

Cheers- Rum

Uh, no. Incidentally, RP was hired by Comair as a pilot after his tenure at "The Academy":rolleyes: . He was allegedly fired during Ground School for falsifying his logbook, showing a significant amount of false Multi time. This was in an aircraft which he never set foot in and has never been in the state which RP claims to have flown in, all according to the owner of the aircraft during the investigation. Somehow he showed up at ASA. That's how he "never went to Comair".

This is the same RP who was known as "Rocky" at CAA, for he decided to hand prop a Seminole (mags off) on a cold FL morning to "get the oil moving". The engine "compressed" or "back compressed" (which ever you'd like), the prop spun backwards into his forehead, and knocked his butt out like Mike Tyson on a wife. He was found lying flat out on the ramp.

He has lots of stories at ASA, too. However, you'd probably publish it and make money off of me. It's that much humor.

LTG

Last edited:
Just thought I'd share a couple of RP stories.

1) While he was a highly decorated police officer, he was flying a helicopter on a police chase. As the suspect was fleeing on foot, RP hovered down over him, handed the controls over to his first officer, climbed out on the skid, and jumped down on the suspects back from 10 feet and that's how he messed up his knee.

2) Once while flying a Navajo transporting prisoners, one prisoner got a bit rowdy. RP climbed in the back, wrestled the prisoner down and helped to cuff him.....all while in flight.

I'm no where near creative enough to make this stuff up.....he just likes to tell these wild stories to his fo's.

How about him getting into a Mad dog in TUL and firing up the APU telling them he was a Delta pilot?

Latest resources

Back