Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wrigley23

I got that goin' for me
I had to post this for two reasons because one, this is so ridiculous it sounds like a nice conspiracy and two, if this is true, Comair will be incurring mass furloughs soon. So here it is. Sitting in Atlanta today minding my own business, an ASA captain decides to strike up a conversation. How are things up there, blah blah. He proceeds to tell us (with a very smug face I might add), that ASA will be taking 7 Comair aircraft a month for the foreseeable future. Because ASA has the manpower and Comair can't even cover the little flying Delta still throws at them. I said oh that's nice guess I"ll get my resume out again, where he proceeded to preach about what a great move it was for him to go to ASA instead of Comair. I didn't hear the rest because I got up and left.

So I plead for caution ASA guys, I know this guy is a tool, we have them too, I am not implying that any of you are happy over news like this, but man the audacity and smugness was palpable. Anyway I figure if this is true, Comair has a little over a year before all aircraft are transferred to ASA. Nothing like gloom and doom when mighty management says they are "anticipating modest growth". HAHA. Discuss.

There are punks out there. Ignore them and let karma (or Chuck D.) run its course.

Everybody should have something in their back pocket...

-Brett

This is that ten percent, fu_ken ignore them and your medicals will go much better.
There is no way a line guy will know something, no matter what he says, before the press release!

Every Airline has its "Village Idiot"..or maybe two

ASA will be getting airplanes (NOT ComAir's), ComAir will be GETTING airplanes... just watch and see, give it till January.

That being said, ALWAYS have something in your back pocket, stress less, plan a little more, concentrate on LIVING your life, not your airline's life.

ASA will be getting airplanes (NOT ComAir's), ComAir will be GETTING airplanes... just watch and see, give it till January.

That being said, ALWAYS have something in your back pocket, stress less, plan a little more, concentrate on LIVING your life, not your airline's life.

Wow, how inspiring.

Latest resources

Back