• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA to retire the ATR-72.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Boy, the General sure does talk big for a 767 gear bitch. Hey, General, I think the captain needs a fresh cup of coffee.

What really weirds me out is the fact that this dude is a 767 driver and still spends half is day posting on the regional boards.

I can tell you what, if and when I get on with a major you won't see my sorry a$$ posting in the region forms again.

What really weirds me out is the fact that this dude is a 767 driver and still spends half is day posting on the regional boards.

I can tell you what, if and when I get on with a major you won't see my sorry a$$ posting in the region forms again.

I called it three years ago when I said that the General is actually an RJ pilot or even a flight instructor who only says this stuff to get a rise out of people. he is not really a Delta Pilot.

I called it three years ago when I said that the General is actually an RJ pilot or even a flight instructor who only says this stuff to get a rise out of people. he is not really a Delta Pilot.

Hey, what can I say? I like the whole industry. And, somebody has to correct you kids. Man alive, some of the stuff you guys come up with........

Bye Bye--General Lee

If age 65 really comes to fruition, you may have missed your chance at a lot of airlines, especially cargo. Keep tryin though. Your personality and NC slang will help you stand out in any interview. And, the E190 is waiting for you in PHL.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hey, what can I say? I like the whole industry. And, somebody has to correct you kids. Man alive, some of the stuff you guys come up with........

Bye Bye--General Lee

So you're admitting it that you're not really a Delta Pilot? It's about time.

The E120 brozilia. I emailed them about this a long time ago and they said never. I say it jokingly, but I wouldn't be surprised.

I thought "Bro" was what all the newbies call each other. "Wassup Bro?" "Hey Bro, I'm out of hair gel, can I borrow yours?" "Yo Bro, you seen my ipod?"

Latest resources

Back