• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA..Time for REHAD -- Regional Holy War

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I and the guys I have have flown with have not and will not harm the hands that feed me for some internal strife. It is not fair to those that have nothing to do with our negotiations. And B4 someone says it, the term "casualty of war" doesn't apply here.

I have no problem helping out when the company is worth it. So far ASA has not stepped up to the plate and shown that they care about their workers. Especially the pilot group. Until then, fly the Book and do not do more than your job description.

atlcrashpad said:
I have no problem helping out when the company is worth it.
Are your pax worth it? I would hope so...

Fly Safe...
:cool:

atlcrjdriver said:
Are your pax worth it? I would hope so...

Fly Safe...
:cool:

Any "pax" who pays less than $500 for a ticket from Bumblefuque to Atlanta deserves the treatment they get whence they arrive!

They bought the tickets, they knew what they were getting themselves into. I say....let 'em crash!

atlcrjdriver said:
When those people set foot on your a/c they are your pax and your responsibility.

That's the point junior. When they step on my aircraft they are MY passengers. From that time to when they step off I will do everything in my power to ensure that they have a pleasant and safe experience. What happens before they get on my aircraft is not up to me, nor should it be. Wake up.

Well junior, when you delay boarding for every little item in the book and you look through the glass at you pax wondering "what is going on". You can tell them as they board "sorry, I needed a bug wash and some spray in the lav but it wasn't my job to call for it per the FOM". If this tactic didn't cause collateral damage to our pax, I would be all for. But it does and it isn't fair to them. Wake up ...

When i see incompetence in our gnd crew, i.e. rampers, csa, anything at all, i'll make an announcement to let the pax knows what's going on (i.e. gnd crews are playing tag football on the ramp instead of parking us, cuz it's sunny and 80 degrees outside) I do not lie to them, cuz it doesn't help anybody.

I tell them there are comments card at the counter when they deplane, and i tell them to write nasty complaints on it. When you have 50 people on every plane send them a damn post card, that's a statement. You may say mgmt don't care about those comments card, but at least the pax will feel a little better venting off.

atlcrjdriver said:
Well junior, when you delay boarding for every little item in the book and you look through the glass at you pax wondering "what is going on". You can tell them as they board "sorry, I needed a bug wash and some spray in the lav but it wasn't my job to call for it per the FOM". If this tactic didn't cause collateral damage to our pax, I would be all for. But it does and it isn't fair to them. Wake up ...

Boy you are managements wet dream, aren't you?

I actually enjoyed our sparing matches ATR, but is that the best you can come up with. A frivolous personal attack, very weak...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back